JAV where the girl WANTS/BEGS for creampie?

billyboy12

Sep 30, 2011
We all know and love the JAV where the girl doesn't want the guy to cum in her. But for something different, what about a JAV where the girl wants to guy to? Almost like she has some kind of addiction? I only know of one Tokyo-Hot vid like this, anyone got any suggestions? Preferably in a gangbang setting. Danke!

loleechero

Sep 30, 2007
Hmmm . . . :study:

My favorite one that falls on your category should be SDMT-807. Contains both single partner and gangbang scene, in netorare/cheating housewives theme.
Rather than addiction, this one should fall on 'impregnation' because she's beg for cum inside/nakadashi for willingly to have a baby.:nosebleed::nosebleed::nosebleed:

If you like "want for creampie", only for fun, relax and enjoyable for both, without she's addicted to it, you can try DVDES-372:joker:

This vid, in brief, is about an AV actress (Hoshizaki Anri) that paid to play and have sex (nakadashi of course) with some random homeless guy (IMO, its real).
She wants (not beg) these guys to cum inside her properly. She's even giving instruction (with gesture) to do it.
She's really like it (and even laugh) when some guy blow his load inside her.

Watch those homeless guy f*ck and creampied her clumsily is just fun to watch.
Oh, in this AV there's NO 'half pull out' or 'p*ssy mouth' creampie. They just do it naturally and shoot their load deep in hers.
Imagine this scene: you walk one day, meet a girl that shyly says: I'm xx xxx, and today in my job, I want all of you to cum inside me"
other similar series : DVDES-469, DVUMA-138

My other list is SDMT 753
In short, there's about 20 guys that want to sexually satisfied woman, get some counseling, real life example from professional AV actors, and at the end, every those lucky guys are given chance to practice their 'improved' technique: to have short sex with Nozomi Aiuchi and creampied her.

Nozomi just say: " Let's everyone have great sex"
Then the announcer says, "let's do continuous creampie"
Scene continues with her have sex in every position imaginable and every guy come inside her. She's pleased, enjoy it willingly and continues to smile until the guys runs out.

Nozomi Aiuchi is very cute in her school uniform and those pigtails
:nosebleed::nosebleed:

too bad she wears it for tease: the first guy undress her, and left her naked to the end of scene. She's better just wear it while having sex (like DVDES/DVUMA series I mentioned above)
need more AV like this than those bukkake theme

billyboy12

Sep 30, 2011
Thanks for the tips!

SDMT-807 sounds good, but I'm not really into housewives... :exhausted:

DVDES-372, DVDES-469 and DVUMA-138 sound great, aside from the homeless theme, which is kinda nasty IMO :sick:

SDMT 753 sounds great, I'll check that one out, thanks!

loleechero

Sep 30, 2007
SDMT-807 sounds good, but I'm not really into housewives...
Just forgot it and only watch the gangbang part:joker::joker::joker:

DVDES-372, DVDES-469 and DVUMA-138 sound great, aside from the homeless theme, which is kinda nasty IMO
Yes, the're nasty. But the actresses, especially hoshizaki anri, is quite cheerful about it.
Or she's just really good actress.:joker::joker:

I also cannot give you recommendation on simulated r*** genre (rather hate it)

How about
NHDT 832 (Rio Hamasaki)
She's grateful for every creampie given at her fan thanksgiving day, not begs for it though. It also has both 1 on 1 and gangbang setting (they creamed her in a funnel)

Normal, master-servant type relationship
SACE-57
STAR-324
STAR-337

With 'idols'
SACE-097

Sadly, the're all 1 on 1

you can also check my other post here (IMO several of them are quite similar)
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1246426

If you noticed, they're mainly from SOD, which is IMO, most creative studio out there, and its been my favorite since Nanami Nanase days.

boredasf

Oct 17, 2012
Anyone know of a scene where the actress is giving a handjob, blowjob, whatever to the male with no actually penetration throughout, but right at the last second when he's about to cum, she jumps on his dick so he can cum inside her??

I know of only one, and thats in MIGD-325 with Hitomi Tanaka...

M1N0RA

Aug 13, 2012
Pretty much anything with Risa Murakami in it that's labeled as nakadashi.
She has said in interviews that nakadashi (creampie) is something she does even in her private life with friends, as it really turns her on.

billyboy12

Sep 30, 2011
Hey guys, does anyone know a source for NHDT-832? I can only seem to find premium-only download sources :puzzled:

KeyserSoze35

Aug 11, 2008
Hi. it would be great so see more AV Idols fucking with amateur guys
(Fans, Cherry boys or amateurs) and they cum inside (creampie).

anybody knows movies where the girl is quiet and the guy starts loud moaning
wenn he cums inside and its clearly visible (maby light censored) ?

torenz

Tegumi
Jun 22, 2012
More please:eek:hgosh: