JAV Orgy with hot girls having hardcore sex with ugly men?

EJDiaZ

Jan 4, 2017
I can't find the orgy video with squirting where Hibiki Otsuki is getting stuffed by a skinny ugly guy lol.

Can you guys suggest other titles that matches my thread title?

Any help would be appreciated!! Thanks!!

giga-ganon

Dec 11, 2011
there's lot of them in the SNIS serie! here's some of them :

http://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movie...30/price=all/sort=popular/type=series/page=1/

snis00303pl.jpg

Not all of them are listed here, you need to search the others in the snis list! There's also some in the GG serie with the same guys

EJDiaZ

Jan 4, 2017
^ thanks! Me and my friends watching this and we think its funny that these dude's are able to stuff hot girls

By the way are fan thanks giving real? Like are those fans, participating? or is it staged also?

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
^ thanks! Me and my friends watching this and we think its funny that these dude's are able to stuff hot girls

By the way are fan thanks giving real? Like are those fans, participating? or is it staged also?
The real ones are probably the background actors that take turn cumming at the end. It's unlikely they check everyone of them for stds.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
This has be discussed a million times.

Yes it's real. But sometimes fakes. Those are real fans, and fake fans. And it's staged.

Absolutely everyone is checked for all STD. Almost certainly the "fans" have to pay for the test themselves. Cost the studio nothing, probably even gets a "commission payment" from the clinic assigned to do the tests. Probably the fan has to pay both the clinic for the test and even an "admin fee" to the studio to verify the paperwork.

By default I doubt any one claimed to be virgin, either boy or girl. I am sure if you have very sharp eyes you can spot some "professional virgin boys" show up in multiple fan fest vids.

Some of them are real fans in real sexual scenes with real AV idols. But don't think for a second it's a free sex for nothing situation. If it's such a attractive proposition (fuck your dream idol) you don't think there are enough male employees and friends would "shoulder the burden" themselves? Remember it cost them a lot of money to hire an idol for a day of sex filming probably extra expensive for a gangbang/fan scene. Studio don't shell out the money to make cherry boy fans happy, it's money-burning process for the production of a sellable product. Once you understand it more (read carefully the fan fest recruitment ads) you will find that it's not a great idea to sign up.

Reactions: EJDiaZ and Supmop

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016

Yes it's real. But sometimes fakes. Those are real fans, and fake fans. And it's staged.

Absolutely everyone is checked for all STD. Almost certainly the "fans" have to pay for the test themselves. Cost the studio nothing, probably even gets a "commission payment" from the clinic assigned to do the tests. Probably the fan has to pay both the clinic for the test and even an "admin fee" to the studio to verify the paperwork.

By default I doubt any one claimed to be virgin, either boy or girl. I am sure if you have very sharp eyes you can spot some "professional virgin boys" show up in multiple fan fest vids.

Some of them are real fans in real sexual scenes with real AV idols. But don't think for a second it's a free sex for nothing situation. If it's such a attractive proposition (fuck your dream idol) you don't think there are enough male employees and friends would "shoulder the burden" themselves? Remember it cost them a lot of money to hire an idol for a day of sex filming probably extra expensive for a gangbang/fan scene. Studio don't shell out the money to make cherry boy fans happy, it's money-burning process for the production of a sellable product. Once you understand it more (read carefully the fan fest recruitment ads) you will find that it's not a great idea to sign up.

Sometimes, they don't even censored their faces, so it's hard to hide too. A few of them can't even get hard with so many watching them. Even if it's just one on one, at the end he opt for a handjob. Probably pressure from the crew and people waiting for their turns.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
So what are you saying? That those fans are paying a lot of money to appear in those films? I mean, that seems pretty logical to me, considering how the fan culture is in Japan with those superfans buying multiple CD's of their favorite idol groups for better chances at a fan meet, or buying multiple DVD's for better chance at JAV idol fan meet, more face time and more pics with them at the fan meet when you buy the DVD's.
I have never seen hard evidence for AV fan appreciation vids. But there's a "superfan" culture for sure. Meet and greet events are a decent profit maker. But I doubt very much that money alone will buy you a good time. There are many fans (myself included) if I can just plunk down a pile of cash to have a sexual intercourse with an idol, absolutely yes I'd sign up for it. But the actual process is most likely far less enjoyable..

I've seen a few bus tour and fan fest vids that fans have to answer pretty arcane quiz like "In her "Magic 6 Cosplay Awesome Ecchi" 2 years ago, what was her forth costume and what's the color of her panty?" and several fans who scored the lowest were simply dumped off the bus without even getting their dicks out of their pants or seeing the idol naked. Really sad!

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I can't find the orgy video with squirting where Hibiki Otsuki is getting stuffed by a skinny ugly guy lol.

Can you guys suggest other titles that matches my thread title?

Any help would be appreciated!! Thanks!!

orgy or gangbang ?

many people are confused, and can't tell the difference

99% are fake fans and staged

if you believe they are real = you believe those super heroes movies are real

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012

because I've seen some guys appear in some videos so I doubt they are real fans

maybe the real fans are the guys who get handjob only or jerk off by themselves in the background

charging those fans to appear in fans fuck videos is a very smart move, most of them never get real chance to fuck their idol :D

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
Feel bad for those who have premature cum. Spending a lot of money to just have a few second to be inside the idol :D. I also thought they didn't use real cherryboy or let them have raw sex with the actress. Just take a look at his movement, I could tell that he is experienced or not. And the wanz factory studio stated in the movie title that there is raw creampie sex but I saw a lot of cutscences, the semens oftens drip out much more than usual, and they censored the penis so that we couldn't tell the man wearing condom or not. Hope someday it will be spotted:mad:.

I've seen a few bus tour and fan fest vids that fans have to answer pretty arcane quiz like "In her "Magic 6 Cosplay Awesome Ecchi" 2 years ago, what was her forth costume and what's the color of her panty?" and several fans who scored the lowest were simply dumped off the bus without even getting their dicks out of their pants or seeing the idol naked. Really sad!
Anyone could answer that question should apply for Todai because of their incredible memory (unless they had preparation already:D). And most of the bustour movie were fake, I've seen an "amateur" man who had cum 3 times in 1 scene and 2 times in next scene.

Last edited:

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
Feel bad for those who have premature cum. Spending a lot of money to just have a few second to be inside the idol :D. I also thought they didn't use real cherryboy or let them have raw sex with the actress. Just take a look at his movement, I could tell that he is experienced or not. And the wanz factory studio stated in the movie title that there is raw creampie sex but I saw a lot of cutscences, the semens oftens drip out much more than usual, and they censored the penis so that we couldn't tell the man wearing condom or not. Hope someday it will be spotted:mad:.

Anyone could answer that question should apply for Todai because of their incredible memory (unless they had preparation already:D). And most of the bustour movie were fake, I've seen an "amateur" man who had cum 3 times in 1 scene and 2 times in next scene.
orgy or gangbang ?

It's hard to cum when there a whole crew(in 1 on 1) and line of fans(in gb) of all ages and body shapes waiting for their turns.those who sign up for these usually have some connection or relationship with actors or crew within the industry or just very hardcore fans that buy a lot of DVDs. Those that wear condoms and cum in them or the bukake and nakadashi train seems more like real fans.

Censored or uncensored, people speculated they use clever editting to make it seems like the guys cum inside, but they substitute it with semen look alike. I mean girls like yui hatano, ai uehara, and all the non-s1 or ideapocket contract girls must receive a hundreds of loads each year. Period, birth control pills, and check up for guys don't gurantee to prevent pregnancy or stds even if it's the same 70 guys working in the av industry. In L.A they only do check up twice a month and they shoot multiple scenes a day like shimiken. The condom law never went through.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
It's hard to cum when there a whole crew(in 1 on 1) and line of fans(in gb) of all ages and body shapes waiting for their turns.those who sign up for these usually have some connection or relationship with actors or crew within the industry or just very hardcore fans that buy a lot of DVDs. Those that wear condoms and cum in them or the bukake and nakadashi train seems more like real fans.

what I believe the real amateurs are the guys who participated in bukkake and self service (jerking by themselves while watching the actress get fuck by other guy)

the guys in nakadashi train are 50:50

and the guys who wear condoms 99% are fake amateurs, most actors including the pro in censsored JAV are wearing condom, mozaik hide it

Censored or uncensored, people speculated they use clever editting to make it seems like the guys cum inside, but they substitute it with semen look alike. I mean girls like yui hatano, ai uehara, and all the non-s1 or ideapocket contract girls must receive a hundreds of loads each year. Period, birth control pills, and check up for guys don't gurantee to prevent pregnancy or stds even if it's the same 70 guys working in the av industry. In L.A they only do check up twice a month and they shoot multiple scenes a day like shimiken. The condom law never went through.

yes, its very common in JAV to use fake penis, and fake cum too

much more safety to use fake nakadashi

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
what I believe the real amateurs are the guys who participated in bukkake and self service (jerking by themselves while watching the actress get fuck by other guy)

the guys in nakadashi train are 50:50

and the guys who wear condoms 99% are fake amateurs, most actors including the pro in censsored JAV are wearing condom, mozaik hide it

yes, its very common in JAV to use fake penis, and fake cum too

much more safety to use fake nakadashi

I wished ideapocket or s1 would do creampies too. They already done darker tone series similar to moodyz with huge gb and rough sex. I don't think it'll ruin their brand either. It's kinda late that most of my fav girls left already and only done a ton of vanilla scenes. I guess s1 still got akiho on long term and yua mikami. Ideapocket is going down hill. Sometimes, they get girls outside of their contract girls for a few scenes, but those are boring. Sometimes, I think AV destroy the birth rate in Japan. Jk Anyway, The guys and girls are being more picky and are harder to satisfy mentally and physically. Most of the couples are stuck with the elders(that's why they have ton of love hotels) and the aging population is a serious problem.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I wished ideapocket or s1 would do creampies too. They already done darker tone series similar to moodyz with huge gb and rough sex. I don't think it'll ruin their brand either. It's kinda late that most of my fav girls left already and only done a ton of vanilla scenes. I guess s1 still got akiho on long term and yua mikami. Ideapocket is going down hill. Sometimes, they get girls outside of their contract girls for a few scenes, but those are boring. Sometimes, I think AV destroy the birth rate in Japan. Jk Anyway, The guys and girls are being more picky and are harder to satisfy mentally and physically. Most of the couples are stuck with the elders(that's why they have ton of love hotels) and the aging population is a serious problem.

I wish Idea Pocket and S1 will make more orgy videos, special editions like they used to be

maybe in the next 15-20 years JAV will start to import AV actresses

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
I wish Idea Pocket and S1 will make more orgy videos, special editions like they used to be

maybe in the next 15-20 years JAV will start to import AV actresses
The same in America. Girls under certain studio like digital playground only do boring vanilla scenes, but a lot of newbies wants to get a contract out of it. Unlike Japan, a lot of girls are freelancer without a manager to guide them and get them offers,

EJDiaZ

Jan 4, 2017
orgy or gangbang ?

orgy or gangbang would be good, doesn't matter hahaha

Thank you for the answers kind sir's!

Last edited:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
The same in America. Girls under certain studio like digital playground only do boring vanilla scenes, but a lot of newbies wants to get a contract out of it. Unlike Japan, a lot of girls are freelancer without a manager to guide them and get them offers,

of course a lot of newbies want to be contract girl, its guarantee steady income for them

in Japan the girls must use agent, from what I heard they can't go directly to studio