JAV Mao Hamasaki Video Production

ssj3joey

#1 AV Fan
Oct 1, 2007
Hello viewers of Akiba Online!

We are in the process of making a YouTube channel for JAV star Mao Hamasaki (VLOG Style). We would like to ask the foreign community what you would like to see? For example, eating, gaming, makeup tutorial, traveling, etc. If you can leave us your wildest and craziest ideas, we will run it through with the star and try our best to produce high quality content. We also have access to a wide range of JAV stars, so if this channel goes viral we can also feature your favorite actresses.

*EDIT 9/23: Would you guys prefer hard subs, or soft subs?

EDIT 9/26: First video is now live!

EDIT 10/8: Second Video is here:

Last edited:
Reactions: Motiman

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I'd like to see Mao Hamasaki doing simple everyday things, having breakfast, household chores, buying/eating ice cream or snack food on the street, strolling in the park, anything at all... but must be wearing no bra underneath tight t-shirt, or low cut top or maybe light and loose top (so her big tits would sway and bounce). Hot hot pants, high-cut or perhaps with fuzzy hem, ideally with camel toes, or just focus the camera on her butt (high cut hot pants showing bottom of the buttocks) as she walk along some busy streets in Akihabara or Shibuya.

Another idea, with her or other JAV idols, have her read or recite erotic literature in English, best with very explicit language. If her spoken English is particularly hard to understand, no problem just add subtitle, little extra post production work, but I bet it will be worth it. Maybe works better with younger idols since they may be recently students.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
agree with ding, I would like to see her doing daily activities, outside from AV

and inside AV would be interesting too, how she make interactions with other performers, director, crews

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012
I'd like to watch her play games. Live stream games. Not sure if you can be too explicit on youtube but would be cool if you we could watch her workout. Also would like watching her eat.

Ideally I would love to watch her lick and kiss a clear see through pane really sloppy like. But I think youtube has certain standarda if you want to be monetized. I think gaming and eating would be great though.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
and I like to watch AV idols doing sport too, I have seen in JAV Koharu Aoi and Emi Hoshii can play basketball, but I guess Mao Hamasaki is not a sporty type ?

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
YouTube "safe" in mind...there could be a recurring theme with all of them. Kind of like a JAV series with very similar plots with different actresses. You can film them trying on heels...coming out of dressing rooms at a store with different pretty/sexy outfits...short clips of eating lunch while talking. Things that are intimate without being overly sex related. Of course...do try to make things as sexy as possible. :D

ssj3joey

#1 AV Fan
Oct 1, 2007
I don't like the ugly troll face censor paired with such an attractive girl, maybe you could lay off a little on the forced internet memes.

Other than that it was great, even though I'm not usually a fan it makes me want to buy some of her movies. Would definitely watch/subscribe.

Thank you for your feed back. We have fixed this up for when we go live.

I'd like to see Mao Hamasaki doing simple everyday things, having breakfast, household chores, buying/eating ice cream or snack food on the street, strolling in the park, anything at all... but must be wearing no bra underneath tight t-shirt, or low cut top or maybe light and loose top (so her big tits would sway and bounce). Hot hot pants, high-cut or perhaps with fuzzy hem, ideally with camel toes, or just focus the camera on her butt (high cut hot pants showing bottom of the buttocks) as she walk along some busy streets in Akihabara or Shibuya.

Another idea, with her or other JAV idols, have her read or recite erotic literature in English, best with very explicit language. If her spoken English is particularly hard to understand, no problem just add subtitle, little extra post production work, but I bet it will be worth it. Maybe works better with younger idols since they may be recently students.

This is what we want to hear. Thank you for sharing your deepest, darkest fantasies.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Thank you for sharing your deepest, darkest fantasies.
Oh you insult me, it's far far FAR from my darkest fantasies.

I failed to finish the aquarium vid in one sitting. It's not bad, but it's hard to devote 8 minutes to watch a youtube vid without some sense what the payoff would be. The first few mins was good, watching a pretty girl talk and eat a popsicle (her attempt at being erotic about it actually had very mixed result). Not sure if you are doing this for just promotional purpose (grow sales of AV and expand the market to the West?) or you expect to monetize, either way you need to up the game, what's holding the audience attention? The focus is either on her (my idea: sex sells) or she's kind of a host presenting something cool and compelling to look at. Kinda like a travel show perhaps, a particularly cool restaurant of some place not everyone have seen. Aquarium isn't terrible but it's not unique or interesting enough. She's cute to look it, but not for 8 minutes, the aquarium is a bit hold-hum, then something distracted me and I missed more than half of the vid.

Would you guys prefer hard subs, or soft subs?
Don't care.

Reactions: Casshern2

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Just watched both videos and i have to say i really enjoyed them. The fact that they are quite bite sized means it leaves you wanting more. The choice of Mao Hamasaki was a great one as she has such an infectiously enthusiastic personality. Her ability to make trips to an aquarium and cat cafe seem fun and enjoyable is a great talent. The fact that she's hot as hell helps too. ;)

There are a lot of these 'date' type of movies around but the fact that these are subtitled give them a huge advantage, and i liked the fact that the second video at least had a trip to something that is more unique to Japan. Seeing her doing things that are quintessentially Japanese is great and i think important if you are looking to attract more of a foreign audience. A visit to a shrine or even a Japanese festival would be great, or hell, how about a sumo fight.

I also like her outfits in both. Seeing her in cute, sexy clothing without it being overly sexual is good because we get enough of the sexy stuff in her JAV videos. I like the fact that what she is wearing is what she would wear normally (Obviously i'm referring more to her first video, and not the maid outfit for the second).

ssj3joey

#1 AV Fan
Oct 1, 2007
Just watched both videos and i have to say i really enjoyed them. The fact that they are quite bite sized means it leaves you wanting more. The choice of Mao Hamasaki was a great one as she has such an infectiously enthusiastic personality. Her ability to make trips to an aquarium and cat cafe seem fun and enjoyable is a great talent. The fact that she's hot as hell helps too. ;)

There are a lot of these 'date' type of movies around but the fact that these are subtitled give them a huge advantage, and i liked the fact that the second video at least had a trip to something that is more unique to Japan. Seeing her doing things that are quintessentially Japanese is great and i think important if you are looking to attract more of a foreign audience. A visit to a shrine or even a Japanese festival would be great, or hell, how about a sumo fight.

I also like her outfits in both. Seeing her in cute, sexy clothing without it being overly sexual is good because we get enough of the sexy stuff in her JAV videos. I like the fact that what she is wearing is what she would wear normally (Obviously i'm referring more to her first video, and not the maid outfit for the second).

Thank you for your reply!

Going to the aquarium was Mao Hamasaki's choice. She wanted to go there for her first video.

The clothes she wore were also handpicked herself!