JAV Idols with Unique Moan?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Foretell

May 25, 2016
Hi guys, we know that almost every JAV idol apparently has the same type of moans. I can't tell who is who by only listening to their squeaky screams. And most of them turned me off instead. However, besides the usual squealing, there are some idols that seem more natural with their unique moans. The first one is Risa Tachibana, a retired JAV idol and former AKB48 member. She only made 7 titles and done. Last but not least, is Kurumi Hinagata. She is a new idol with 4 titles currently. Her latest video came out in the second week of January this year. So, there are 2 of I believe many actresses outside there with unique moans. You should watch one each of their videos and absolutely will hear a different kind of moaning among other Japanese AV idols. I love this kind of unique voices in JAV and hope you guys have one in mind to share on this thread.

Risa Tachibana
1star00409pl.jpg

Kurumi Hinagata
snis00773pl.jpg

EDIT:
By saying unique, I was meant it to be natural since the majorly of JAV idols have the same mainstream squeaky type of moans. I also have another girl who has a natural and subtle moan.

Mia Shiozaki
118bgn00036pl.jpg

Last edited:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I pay attention to girl moans too. I really like Aki Kawana's moans. Even when she isn't fucking, just kissing, I find it really hot. At the beginning of MMYM-001, she kisses a guy for several minutes and wow.

mmym001sopl.jpg

Reactions: kanekiken and hiten

anoname

Dec 22, 2012
EDIT:
By saying unique, I was meant it to be natural since the majorly of JAV idols have the same mainstream squeaky type of moans. I also have another girl who has a natural and subtle moan.

Mia Shiozaki
118bgn00036pl.jpg

Mio Shiozaki seems interesting. I tried to search for this video (BGN-036) here, unfortunately the download is not working, I believe there are no active seeders anymore for the video. Can you somehow reupload it to any good filehosting ?

p.s. I like this thread. This is exactly what makes me like any vids, not just because the girls is cute or big boobs. Those are nothing without a subtle moan. Great av girls must be pretty, have Big Boobs (not too big), and great (natural) moan.
yeah I'm greedy, I know, lol.

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
Sorry to jump on to this so late, but Fumie Tokikoshi always had a very recognizable moan during sex which I found very sexy. She wasn't much of a screamer, or even much on dirty talk, but she had that very recognizable moan which you can find in any one of her movies that may be available.

May 18, 2016
Hi guys, we know that almost every JAV idol apparently has the same type of moans. I can't tell who is who by only listening to their squeaky screams. And most of them turned me off instead. However, besides the usual squealing, there are some idols that seem more natural with their unique moans. The first one is Risa Tachibana, a retired JAV idol and former AKB48 member. She only made 7 titles and done. Last but not least, is Kurumi Hinagata. She is a new idol with 4 titles currently. Her latest video came out in the second week of January this year. So, there are 2 of I believe many actresses outside there with unique moans. You should watch one each of their videos and absolutely will hear a different kind of moaning among other Japanese AV idols. I love this kind of unique voices in JAV and hope you guys have one in mind to share on this thread.

Risa Tachibana
1star00409pl.jpg

Kurumi Hinagata
snis00773pl.jpg

EDIT:

Mia Shiozaki
118bgn00036pl.jpg

Risa Tachibana;s moans are unique cos they sound cute and also at the same time you can hear her pain.