JAV Gossips

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

alphaqsilly

Aug 24, 2009
Miru does a little bit of lesbian with Yura Kano in scene 3 of SSNI-673. They start out kissing before the guy gets there, and so a bit of feeling up of each other throughout the scene. I get the sense that Yura wants it more because she's usually the one initiating contact with Miru. It's not much, but it's a refreshing turn-on since, in alot of these reverse-3P scenes, the gals actively avoid touching each other so it's like the guy solo fucking two girls separately, just in the same room.

ssni673-pl.jpg

View attachment 1974055 View attachment 1974056 View attachment 1974057 View attachment 1974058 View attachment 1974059
Yea I recently saw this. If I recall she was the first one to start kissing and playing with the other girls nipples in the group scene. I've seen Miru referred to as a sex genius lol I can't argue with that title after seeing her enthusiastic fucking. I can only imagine how amazing her lesbian scenes will be! Based on her social media she genuinely likes girls and has been begging for some lesbian sex. One girl in particular Aoi Tsukasa she seems obsessed with!

Shes not the only one I've seen several other JAV stars posting about Aoi Tsukasa. Someone even asked Rena Aoi who is the one actress she longs for and she said Aoi Tsukasa. When the heck is Aoi Tsukasa gonna do a lesbian film she has so many girls throwing themselves at her!

Reactions: shawn720s

ckskevin

Apr 11, 2008
The day Tsukasa Aoi do lesbian film is the day we celebrate humanity's greatest gift.
By the way, was there a news of Nene Yoshitaka retiring?

alphaqsilly

Aug 24, 2009
Does anyone know if Misaki Nanami has any social media accounts? Couldn't find anything. Now that shes with Attackers I wonder if she'll do her first lesbian with Bibian. I noticed that most girls with Attackers also work with Bibian for some reason.

vimana456

Akiba Citizen
May 22, 2010
The day Tsukasa Aoi do lesbian film is the day we celebrate humanity's greatest gift.
By the way, was there a news of Nene Yoshitaka retiring?
Yoshitaka Nene is not retired.
https://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=1fsdss022/

Does anyone know if Misaki Nanami has any social media accounts? Couldn't find anything. Now that shes with Attackers I wonder if she'll do her first lesbian with Bibian. I noticed that most girls with Attackers also work with Bibian for some reason.
https://twitter.com/m_nanami_m
https://www.instagram.com/misaki_nanami7/

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
After a long long long time, another news/gossip translation by me:
Post retirement updates:
Yuria Mano 真野ゆりあ retired back in 2016-ish (?) she is now a successful youtuber:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsc7QAQt-NHuEitaomlSSIg/videos
in a (TV?) interview she disclosed that she now makes 200,000 Yens from youtube (with 77k subscribers, isn't the claimed income a bit high? I don't know...), and on top she makes another 200,000 Yens as hostess at a bar with a lot of AV idols (such work may or may not involves sexual transactions). Such income level is not bad right, she now lives in a flat at 100,000 Yens rent and the TV frame caught a glimpse of an expensive Gucci purse.

水野朝陽 Asahi Mizuno retired only 8 months ago. At that time she said she has saved some money and want to fulfill her dream of opening a restaurant. But that didn't pan out, and her fans who follow her still-active Twitter account would know that she has been working as bar hostess. And recently she announced she has found a new job: manicurist. Obviously it's not a high flying job and she just started. She said her monthly income is a bit unstable and average about 170,000 Yens a month. But she's living in a nice flat costing 110,000 yens a month (way more than half her incoming!) with two pet dogs, and said she's having quiet low key but happy life. When she was in her peak (which I would say for a quite a long time) she made up to 1,820,000 Yens a month. So it's a huge drop to her current situation. However she doesn't miss life as AV idol nor she has any regret for her past. She flew high and low and it's all worth it. When asked if she has a boyfriend now, she replied "there's not a particular one". Which I must emphasize, due to translation from Japanese language and culture to translation to Chinese then to English... could mean almost anything. She might be temporary celibate or may have a casual boyfriend or may have a guy who she's shacking which we might consider boyfriend but would not admit openly, or even a very steady boyfriend that, until they get married officially, is not necessary to disclose to media. One more point, the income level 1.82 mill is lower than expected... maybe it's inaccurate...

Mion Sonoda 園田みおん
just retired Mion has recovered from her illness (it's implied that her retirement was related to the illness. But she has kept up with her Twitter and IG, such as promoting health supplement (claiming drinking some collagen product has make her tits boosted two cup sizes!!) She said the agency were taking a huge cut off an idol's paycheck, sometimes as much as 60-70% (yes agency takes 60%, idol gets the 40%). She also disclosed her highest income was 3,000,000 yens a month. Now that she has recovered from her illness and also working hard to keep her fan base on the social media, is she coming back from retirement? Answer is absolutely not, at least not yet. (yeah never say never)

Maria Ozawa... wow she's from way back...
As known by many fans, she moved to Philippines quite a few years ago. She is running at least two bars there and regularly get recognized on the street, despite retiring so long ago and now live in a foreign country. From the photos she looks like a million bucks, for a 34 years old woman. Her estimated income is about 200,000 when converted to Japanese yens. It's a huge drop from her AV days at about 6,000,000 yens a month. But she is very happy with her current life.

Moe Amatsuka is graduating from top studio S1 and now we learn where she is going. If she were going to Presige or SOD it would be a "downgrade" so where is she going? She is joining a new studio Faleno. Seems Faleno is taking a page out of S1 playbook, back then when S1 launched they head-hunted the top idols from the top studios of the time: Alice Japan, Max-A, Kuki and h.m.p.
Now Faleno is offering Moe all these perks: a nice fat pay raise, no less work opportunity than her S1 career, Moe is free to pursue other (non-AV) types of work, including music career and overseas jobs (Faleno would presumably not get a cut into her other job's income), new themes and plotlines will be tailor-made for her, to distinguish her vids from others. And it's not like Faleno lacks big name talents, with Nene Yoshitaka and others.

Rare bits of AV stud gossips:
ピェール剣 (Pierre Sword) accused トニー大木 (Tony Big-wood) and another AV stud 横山一光 of raping his girlfriend. and released a clip showing the two making formal (traditional Japanese) apology to him (why him, not his girlfriend, huh? that's telling much about Japanese gender dynamics) Pierre kept up the pressure and tell Tony to get the fuck out of the industry. Then Tony came back and claim that he was not involved in the r*** and only made the apology in support of 横山一光, and he (Tony) is back to work. Then Pierre said on Twitter the matter has concluded and the bad guys have been punished justly. Except if you follow Tony's social media there's no evidence of any punishment... Then Pierre come back and make one more tweet: "there's a story spreading in the industry: there's a trap using a woman to seduce some guy(s). Absolutely that's not what happened, no one can gain from such events. Please understand. I wish such thing (one or two guys r***ing girlfriend of fellow worker) never happen again" What a mess! Who knows what's really going on??

periph

Sep 28, 2012
I saw mention on another site that Arina Hashimoto was leaving S1. Any confirmation? I would have thought S1 would do anything to keep her?

Reactions: Rezzonicco

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
橋本ありな Arina Hashimoto leaving S1 is solid. She herself confirmed it on Feb 19. S1 is definitely not happy about losing either or both of them, but perhaps it's too expensive to be holding so many mega stars in one hands, apparently Yua Mikami and Ruru Anzai (formerly Rion) are their top of the tops.

Where Arina is going is still not official yet. Playno1 speculated that because Arina and Nene Yoshitaka both went to Okinawa for a shot and maybe more and that since Nene has already officially joined Faleno, so it's likely that Arina is also joining Faleno. If that turns out to be true, that will make 3 top idols leaving S1 to join Faleno in a short period of time.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
And also Moodyz is about to announce another idol that they recruited, most likely from another major studio. Playno1 has speculated 伊藤舞雪, 伊賀まこ and 本庄鈴 from Kawaii*, S1 and SOD. You guys all want to guess 1 of those 3? Or make a forth guess?

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Hot off the press:
橋本ありな Arina Hashimoto landing spot is confirmed to be Faleno, just as Playno1 speculated. This makes three top idols head-hunted from S1 to Faleno. Each of them are neither unproven newbies nor over-the-hill yesterday's glory. But seems S1 really has enough top talents plus (continuing) flesh faces to develop, so losing these three mega stars still would not tip S1 over.

Like Moe Amatsuka, Arina Hashimoto is getting a major pay raise and work schedule adjusted to her own liking, but unlike Amatsuka, Hashimoto wants less work, not more. I think it means Hashimoto will be sticking to one vid per month pace, and maybe Amatsuka would be the same too, in terms of full length vid per month. But the main difference will be non-shooting work load. Pretty much don't expect Hashimoto to show up for any fan events or live promo jobs.

Also unlike Amatsuka, Hashimoto's Faleno vids will be released on their streaming service for a month before being made available on DVD. Don't ask me how the streaming service works... could it be similar to Netflix or Disney+, anyone who knows may enlighten us (you may need a Japanese address and phone number). Apparently the online business is what makes Faleno so well funded to head-hunt so many top stars.

periph

Sep 28, 2012
I did notice Faleno being a new studio on the scene arriving with a huge bang and recruiting top stars. Pretty unusual for a startup studio, who usually seem to start out with lower quality productions and no name, less hot girls. Anybody know any backstory on the company?

M1N0RA

Aug 13, 2012
Team Zero started with the same premise: brand new studio with high quality productions and top of the line performers (they got Aimi Yoshikawa at the height of her popularity).
They managed to stay in business for all of two years.

Unless they are under the umbrella of the Hokuto Corp., I don't see Faleno faring any better.

R1k0

Feb 17, 2019
I did notice Faleno being a new studio on the scene arriving with a huge bang and recruiting top stars. Pretty unusual for a startup studio, who usually seem to start out with lower quality productions and no name, less hot girls. Anybody know any backstory on the company?
Seems like FALENO is part SOD group https://www.sod.co.jp/ In my opinion all these studios are under one roof and this transfers nothing more than a PR-campaign. All these "top-stars" highly overrated, especially Nene Yoshitaka. Besides the studios there are also agencies, for example Arina Hashimoto from ARROWS Model Agency http://arrowsweb.net/

pukimai

Jan 11, 2013
wow, i just read this, so that's why Amatsuka Moe, and Hashimoto Arina don't have any new release in S1 studio. I wonder is Suzumura Airi also joining Faleno, since there is also no new video of her in april ?

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Covid-19 impact on JAV:

Well known stud しみけん @avshimiken told on his twitter about Covid-19:
1. AV production involving gatherings are suspended (juice-men are out of work)
2. physical media sales down, online purchase up
3. temperature check before filming
4. a (unnamed) studio suspend filming until Golden Week
5. due to tissue paper shortage, stud is rationed only one piece of tissue paper to wipe his dick after ejaculation

Further comments and analysis: juice-men refers to the nameless and nearly faceless men hired to provide just the ejaculation in bukkake scenes. IMHO "out of work" shouldn't be a serious problem since they get paid so little to begin with, but well I respect a stud's concern for his fellow weeny mini-studs. More serious concern is a null in production for orgy and gangband vids.

And the studio mentioned in (4), might be a one-off, caused by its own weakness more than by the virus. If more studios got into difficulty that's a different story.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
筧ジュン Jun Kakei is appearing under a new name 鷲尾めい in a gravue book and magazine spread. Is she going to continue as S1 contract idol? So far nothing suggest she won't continue with S1 under the AV name 筧ジュン, perhaps concurrently under gravue name 鷲尾めい.

Last edited:

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
黒江リィナ has made an uncensored video for FC2. 黒江 who? You asked? Well, I never heard of her either. She debuted late last year with SOD in their lesser-known line of videos, KHMR. She made only 2 solo works with them and then faded into planning idol status (no-name idol).

It's not anything special an idol made some last cash grab with an uncensored vid or two before retirement, but I've never heard of an uncensored vid released on FC2, instead of Caribbean or any of the better known uncensored studios.

So she might be rather forgettable in JAV, but if she's the first AV idol (active or former) making uncensored vid directly for FC2, well it might be history. (FC2-PPV-1316145)

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
It's not anything special an idol made some last cash grab with an uncensored vid or two before retirement, but I've never heard of an uncensored vid released on FC2, instead of Caribbean or any of the better known uncensored studios.
This pretty girl made like 5 FC2 vids:

ssni341pl.jpg

Oto Azusa 音あずさ

All uncensored.

Seeing her FC2 videos, it seems that she's a real lovely girl. Too bad that her FC2 vids are just meh quality wise and her career with big studios are short lived.

There are a couple more but they are less pretty compared to her so I forgot who they are. I do remember one: Kayama Ai.

BTW both girls take creampies like champs on their FC2 vids. That what makes me wonder, a lot of time JAV actresses had no problem doing creampie in FC2 or uncensored vids but they had done hardly any or no creampie vid with big studios.

Last edited:

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
BTW both girls take creampies like champs on their FC2 vids. That what makes me wonder, a lot of time JAV actresses had no problem doing creampie in FC2 or uncensored vids but they had done hardly any or no creampie vid with big studios.
It's a little OT, but I always had a pet theory about JAV creampie, it's a little related to a minor gossip about Rion which I was too lazy to translate. It's somewhat along the line "fans/civilians are saying look the Rara Anzai is only making all-sex vids, is it a hint that her career is no going strong?" Answer is since Rara Anzai is a fake debutante, S1 has to follow the SOP of making the standard SIX all-sex vids for all debutantes. Only after the 6 vids are done, a new girl will progress to making vids with a story plotline. (but Anzai being fake debutante, the 6 vids was shortened to 3) All together there will be a long series of firsts, or unbanning. Debut vid is of course her first AV, then there will be first ikki (orgasm?), first squirt, first sex with cloths on, first gangbang (no matter it's so gentle it's indistinguishable from regular AV). And one of the hugest first of the firsts is first creampie. And of course first anal, but anal is rather the last resort. Each of the first is a boost for the sale figure of the vid, useful when a girl's career is flattening. Contrary-wise if a girl's career is going strong, the studio will save the use of the "first" vids for when the career eventually start to dip (or just flatten). So industry watcher has a easy trick to measure a new girl's success: how long she can hold off her un-ban creampie vid.

So it has nothing to do with the idol's personal willingness or lack of. It's pretend modesty. Not even so much to drive up sales, but I think to establish an artificial hierarchy of top to bottom ranks. Same for mosaics, I think most AV career girls has no objection if suddenly showing pussy and vagina become the industry standard. They only get upset if the "standard" is mosaic and a few girls get exposed due to leaking.

Last edited:

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
Thanks for the correction, I had no idea it's so common.
Nah, I just wanted to provide some info since not all people follow FC2 like me lol.

Regarding your theory about JAV actresses' career progression, I do think that makes sense, especially if they started with S1 or Prestige. Maybe girls like Nishiuchi Runa don't have the potential to become big stars so they "debuted" straight with a creampie gangbang vid :D