JAV challenge not to... shoot too quick?

mp413

Hmmmmm.
Nov 29, 2016
I once saw a DVD in a store in Tokyo, the gist of it was that the actress would challenge the viewer not to over-enjoy himself during various POV scenes she performed ... anyone know of such a DVD? I love the thought of that challenge!

mp413

Hmmmmm.
Nov 29, 2016
... actually, now that I think about it, those kind recommendations (and thank you for them!) are about helping you not to shoot, whereas the DVD I was thinking about was based on the idea of a temptress providing irresistible temptation, and it's up to you and your will power to resist the urge. It was like a challenge of you -v- Miss X, with the idea being I bet you can't last 10 minutes.
Anyone got any ideas???

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
WANZ has a whole series of such vids, same as WANZ-454. The series title is 我慢できれば生★中出しSEX!which is basically, "if you (fans/civilians/amateurs) can endure the idol's handjob/blowjob/titfuck technique without shooting your load, your reward will be to fuck her in the pussy and make a creampie". In WANZ-574 (the one I have on hand), the rule is to endure for 10 minutes, if you don't cum within 10 minutes you can fuck her. Either way it's not a terrible deal, even if you fail, you are likely blowing a load inside her mouth (without condom). Win-win situation.

Just a simple search gave 48 vids in this series. Gosh that got to be one of the most successful series. Don't understand why you aren't satisfied. Other studios/labels might have similar series too... say would AP-393 qualifies?

WANZ-endurance1.jpg

mp413

Hmmmmm.
Nov 29, 2016
Thanks
WANZ has a whole series of such vids, same as WANZ-454. The series title is 我慢できれば生★中出しSEX!which is basically, "if you (fans/civilians/amateurs) can endure the idol's handjob/blowjob/titfuck technique without shooting your load, your reward will be to fuck her in the pussy and make a creampie". In WANZ-574 (the one I have on hand), the rule is to endure for 10 minutes, if you don't cum within 10 minutes you can fuck her. Either way it's not a terrible deal, even if you fail, you are likely blowing a load inside her mouth (without condom). Win-win situation.

Just a simple search gave 48 vids in this series. Gosh that got to be one of the most successful series. Don't understand why you aren't satisfied. Other studios/labels might have similar series too... say would AP-393 qualifies?

View attachment 916868
Thanks for setting me straight!
どうもありがとう!

leonard75

Nov 4, 2013
I like that kind of movie, where there is a challenge and the man have to resist.

One of my favorite si "hjmo-281" (even if after the man failed im not a fan when it's the wife who is taken..)
hjmo281pl.jpg

Just sad that these movie doesn't exist in HD.

Reactions: ding73ding

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013

View attachment 916868
I really enjoy your these videos. They are something different.

anoname

Dec 22, 2012
this JAV discussion is not the place to ask for download links, you should request in JAV download section ;)

https://www.akiba-online.com/forums/jav-downloads.44/

I think it'd be great if we can make a "specific genre" thread for this kind of genre, and put up updated links or uploads compilation in the thread, just like th "ultimate loli thread" or "fettish" thread if you know what I mean,
preferably one with torrent links :)

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I think it'd be great if we can make a "specific genre" thread for this kind of genre, and put up updated links or uploads compilation in the thread, just like th "ultimate loli thread" or "fettish" thread if you know what I mean,
preferably one with torrent links :)

we can make that kind of threads, but in JAV downloads section, and for torrent in torrent section