Jav Actresses with Thick Thighs

wilson99

Mar 18, 2007
Does anyone know any actresses with thick thighs? I like them big and strong like those on Volleyball players.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Volleyball players aren't always big, but they are definitely strong. For big and shapely that look strong the first I can think of is Ryoko Murakami. To me she never disappoints in the thick thighs genre.

jufd00383jp-2.jpg 1ssr00064jp-7.jpg kok00007jp-9.jpg 33dphn00162jp-19.jpg

misteezo

Jul 13, 2015
Oh I got one.. she's only been in a few films and stopped but I was instantly intrigued by her thicknicity when she came out last year.. used to be a competitive swimmer. Maybe she went back *sigh*

Akane Katahira
beautiful-super-body-undercover-investigator-katahira-akane.jpg

Reactions: Casshern2

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Yesss!! Sayama is my favorite JAV actress. She's just too perfect.
Usually, I prefer slender girls but Ai is just too good to be avoided. Her cheerful acting is just incredible, she's super genki and her voice is so relaxing and sexy at the same time.

Oh and I forgot to add one new recent addition to my collection. Like Ai Sayama, she's one of the few big girls that drive me crazy : Sakura Kirishima.

2www00043jp-3.jpg 48112-JAV-idol-Sakura-Kirishima-567x850.jpg

Adorable girl, with a beautiful smile.

Oh I got one.. she's only been in a few films and stopped but I was instantly intrigued by her thicknicity when she came out last year.. used to be a competitive swimmer. Maybe she went back *sigh*

Akane Katahira
beautiful-super-body-undercover-investigator-katahira-akane.jpg

I don't know if it's true that she was a professional swimmer, but she's flexible apparently. She looks good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Casshern2