JAV actresses with big noses

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

lraiden

Sep 11, 2009
One of my favorites of all time! Yuuka Oosawa (Yuka Osawa, Erie Akira)

Attachments

• 3ea2a4ea.jpg
    3ea2a4ea.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 76
  • osawa_yuuka_l.jpg
    osawa_yuuka_l.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 78
  • vlcsnap_2014_06_01_03h15m41s92.jpg
    vlcsnap_2014_06_01_03h15m41s92.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 74
Reactions: mago and Casshern2

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Yuka Osawa.jpg

First time I had consciously heard of Yuka Osawa was when I put up this extensive look at her movies in Stream DOWNLOADS, once wondrous Member Paparoach408 expressed intense interest. I just opened up that old post of mine, and was reminded of one of the ways I had described her in the introduction: "She... has a nicely offbeat nose."

IESP-468   PIC.jpg
Looking sensational in IESP-468

I see from your profile that you've been an Akiba-Online member for a very long time, lraiden; you've spoken up seldom, so thank you especially for dropping a line.

Reactions: Casshern2

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
View attachment 521711

First time I had consciously heard of Yuka Osawa was when I put up this extensive look at her movies in Stream DOWNLOADS, once wondrous Member Paparoach408 expressed intense interest. I just opened up that old post of mine, and was reminded of one of the ways I had described her in the introduction: "She... has a nicely offbeat nose."

View attachment 521712
Looking sensational in IESP-468

I see from your profile that you've been an Akiba-Online member for a very long time, lraiden; you've spoken up seldom, so thank you especially for dropping a line.

I used to like her but everytime I see her now all I can think about is her messed up surgery :muntah:

Reactions: CodeGeek

lraiden

Sep 11, 2009
Damn, It would be useless to try to convince these actresses that they are already cute. That's another discussion. Oh well, I still like her. She is still one the best of all time to me no matter what she chose to do now :( The movies she made were great! Still like her. Happy to know that its not just me that finds unique shaped noses so attractive.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Heartbreaking. I have now become a great believer in ignorance being bliss.
Yea I didn't want to post it, but I thought most people already say that pic

Anyway back to noses... Ayumi Shinoda has quite a long nose, (not long sticking out but long as in starting from really high on her face) not sure if that qualifies as big.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Post above may possibly be a mite overstated, but let us thank Barba for putting up these shots of ladies who were caught answering "No" to the question, "Do Barba's posts make your Akiba-Online browsing more interesting and fun?"

Reactions: Casshern2

lraiden

Sep 11, 2009
I think Sora Aoi might fit into this category also..Her nose is not big, but has a nice bridged shape when viewed from the side:
41bcaad38d65eefdb0094ed8312715f3.jpg
001372acd73d0f29e77f3a.jpg 090515-009.jpg

Reactions: CodeGeek

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Chivalry is dead, that's what I've heard, and yet here we have one of our most esteemed members rising to the defense of one fair lady. Boy, do I hate it when someone breaks the rules.

On the other hand...

Don't forget, Ghostbird, we have altered the rule slightly on this thread (or I should say, I have. Damn it, if it were not for me, this thread would have remained in oblivion... so I reserve the right to alter!) In my first post, I wrote no longer will "big" solely be what we will be paying mind to, but "any nose that has an eye-catching, different shape to it." (And I actually presented Julia as an example. Oops! Sorry, I meant "JULIA.")

Ghostbird

Make Somalia great again!!
Mar 28, 2015
Chivalry is dead, that's what I've heard, and yet here we have one of our most esteemed members rising to the defense of one fair lady. Boy, do I hate it when someone breaks the rules.

On the other hand...

Don't forget, Ghostbird, we have altered the rule slightly on this thread (or I should say, I have. Damn it, if it were not for me, this thread would have remained in oblivion... so I reserve the right to alter!) In my first post, I wrote no longer will "big" solely be what we will be paying mind to, but "any nose that has an eye-catching, different shape to it." (And I actually presented Julia as an example. Oops! Sorry, I meant "JULIA.")

Julia has big nose (bridge)... not to mention big natural boobs! :pandalaugh :

Didn't know I was one of the most esteemed members here :), or that I'm a white knight for disagreing with the statement that she "has big nose" (I know that you are joking)

but I think the standards for what counts as "big" is really low here

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Yeah, yeah, yeah! But the idea now is, we're no longer just talking about "literally" BIG!

"Didn't know I was one of the most esteemed members here :), or that I'm a white knight for disagreing with the statement that she "has big nose" (I know that you are joking)"

Yikes! Actually I was referring to Casshern2..! But when we are talking about our esteemed members, you certainly are in that elite crowd, Ghostbird.

EDIT:
By the way, Ghostbird, if you run into this "Edit" of mine, mind telling us where you got that "Media" attachment of yours (from four posts above) with the bunch of different actresses? Reason why I'm asking is, I was surprised to know a lot of them, which doesn't often happen with me. I guess you put in a search term to arrive at that particular selection at whatever reference site you went to, and I was wondering what term could possibly result in a list of actresses I mostly know.

A quickie... here is a borderline case:

Ichika Kuroki (Karen Tojo)

Ichika Kuroki (Karen Tojo) HBAD-180.jpg Ichika Kuroki (Karen Tojo) HBAD-180-2.jpg
(HBAD-180)

Last edited: