JAV actresses with big noses

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Search isn't working well for me, but have actresses who've had nosejobs count in this thread?

If so (and sorry if she's been mentioned already), the queen schnoz award must go to Mikan Kururugi who went from a cute button nose to this: https://twitter.com/kurururumikan
Look for the sideways shots of her face to see what I mean. We're talking compact Asian nose to full-on Streisand.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
It is the first time she has been mentioned here, and ... what an amazing case.

(First, I was amused by how every single shot on her Twitter account's first page was pretty much from the same angle.)

So Mikan Kururugi started out with a "compact Asian nose"...

SHKD-466.jpg SDMT-567.jpg
SHKD-466 ...................................................................... SDMT-567, her 2011 debut video

Then she transformed herself in order to come across as the way she does below, from her upcoming movie, MGMQ-006:

MGMQ-006.jpg

(I know, I know, I cropped the cover to include a couple of her other features. You're supposed to be concentrating on her nose.)

That is quite a schnoz she decided to get for herself. I suppose to help her... Stand Out in a Crowd? (Like a reverse Jennifer Grey situation?) First time I'm coming across a case of the "reverse nose job"... fascinating.

EDIT:

On second look, I started to think... could there be a second Mikan Kururugi? Especially since the URL of her Asian Screens page indicates there are two actresses by the same name. But no, her Twitter page features the cover of her latest movie mentioned above, and in addition, it's obviously the same face. Yet what confused me was that her nose didn't look as humongous as with the shots of her Twitter page. Strange, huh? Here's a shot with one of her recent movies (released in February) versus one of the shots on her Twitter page:

DIV-212.jpg ..Versus.. Mikan Kururugi.jpg
DIV-212

Well... I guess it's the lighting. What is called for is a profile shot (or a clear three-quarter view), as her nose does not seem to be as large as appears on the photos of her Twitter page.

Last edited:
Reactions: mago

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I never thought I'd be a heart.

(Off topic: If I am to be a heart, I'd wish it to be this one: )

SPRD-495 - heart WORKED.jpg

I now think I'm a heart, because... well, we all know The Heart is a Lonely Hunter.

Hunter.jpg

Why must I be the only hunter, I say? I know some of us are hunters, and others gatherers, but sometimes I gather I just want to be a gatherer. Gathering is a lot easier, I say, after others do the hard work of the hunting.

Trained in Front of Wealthy Women [GVG-232] is a Mikan Kururugi movie released four months ago. Maybe her nose operation was performed afterwards, but I'd think the flick is recent enough for the odds to be against that... anyway, this profile view indicates, aw, her nose ain't all that much sized as Big Bird.

GVG-232-2.jpg

If any hunters run into views of Mikan reminding us of this famed songbird...

streisand.jpg

...Please post 'em!

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Ruri Shiratori

Ruri Shiratori BNSPS-363.jpg
The Girl Everyone Wants To Fuck: Real Estate Cuties And Insurance Salesladies [BNSPS-363]

Ruri Shiratori BNSPS-363-2.jpg

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
I was looking through the covers of Rei Mizuna's early video, and I was shocked at how huge her nose was. I thought maybe she had a nosejob or something since then. But then I spent some time and looked more carefully at the recent videos I have of her, and her nose is still huge. It's very weird, I seriously never noticed that before, even when jugulear posted about her on the first page of this thread.

rei-mizuna-1.jpg

rei-mizuna-2.jpg

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
This lady got my attention, from SSPD-053:

SSPD-053  NOSE.jpg

Looking through the movie's cast listing, I take it that's ... Kyoko Kashii.

I have re-edited the first part of this post, because I mixed up SSPD-053's two stars. I thought the lady above was the main star,
Nene (寧々)... days later I read this other post, and realized my mistake.

So we are now going to look at both ladies, as each has a nose to speak of.

Here's one more of Kyoko, from the same movie (see above link for more shots, as well as this):

SSPD-053 Teacher 2 -1.jpg

Nene, playing SSPD-053's "fresh blood" teacher:

SSPD-053 Teacher 1 -2.jpg

SSPD-053 Teacher 1 -1.jpg

Here is Nene, from the cover of ECB-003 (called "Beauty and the Beast"):

Nene ECB-003.jpg

And from PGD-096, Premium Stylish Soap- Welcome to Premium Soapland:

Nene PGD-096.jpg

Nene was apparently active from 2004 to 2008. Kyoko began in 2007, and looks to me like she has called it quits in 2009 or so (although her Minnano-AV page claims she is still active).

You may see from the portraits Asian Screens has selected for both Nene and Kyoko that they can (at least in this instance) look similar, so don't be too hard on me for first mixing them up. Interestingly, they are both around the same height (on the taller side for Japanese women), and both are the same age.

This actress has an incredible nose:

Rin Ibuki-2 JUC-308.jpg

Rin Ibuki (from JUC-308; 伊吹稟)

(Well! Her nose looked fantastic from the above shot, but I suppose not always.)

Rin Ibuki-1 JUC-308.jpg

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Reira Akane

SORA-075 Reira Akane.jpg
SORA-075

SMA-749  Reira Akane.jpg BLK-125 Reira Akane.jpg
SMA-749 ...................................................................................................................................................................................... BLK-125

SMA-725 Reira Akane.jpg
SMA-725

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Rin Azuma's is huge, but she lucked out with the rest of her face, still beautiful.

meyd00063jp-7.jpg

Reactions: melonwrench

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012

I thought that was a beautiful Rinshot.

Rimshot.jpg
(Huh?)

(Although this kinda thing might have made for a better one? ... Rimshot2.jpg ..)

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Kana Morisawa

[LZPL-010] - Nise.jpg
LZPL-010

EDIT:

Eri Tokushima

Eri Tokushima [JUX-946].jpg Eri Tokushima [JUX-946]-2.jpg
JUX-946

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Remember this rarity, from Page 3? Here is another of those uncommon JAVs, at least partly devoted to the nose.

Passionate Nose And Face-Licking With 24 Hot Girls [NEO-048]

433neo00408pl.jpg

With an all-star and no-star cast.

EDIT:

With thanks to @[B]Irremu[/B] and this post of his:

Yui Nomiya

NHDT-829 Yui Nomiya.jpg
NHDT-829

EDIT:

Boy! She really caught my eye:

Nose has it.jpg

Who is she? Movie is BVC-001; here are screen shots, and Sougouwiki's page of identifications for some of the ladies. "FastolphBurrows" from Scanlover wrote (deciphering what was written on the box): "Since actress #4 looks like she has a wide nose seen from front Kaori Hisamatsu is a possibility but Kaori's name is written in hiragana not kanji."

Last edited:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
This actress kinda attract me more and more these days that I might start watching her (and I'm not even a tan body fan). She has something, maybe it's the milf aura.

Her body in naturally good shape, she's got big sloppy 'ol tits and she's a MILF! But, and this is the important part, she fucks like a banshee! Iknow it's just acting but man she makes me believe she's getting off and wants the guy to get off as well. She's brilliant!

Reactions: Casshern2

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Her body in naturally good shape, she's got big sloppy 'ol tits and she's a MILF! But, and this is the important part, she fucks like a banshee! Iknow it's just acting but man she makes me believe she's getting off and wants the guy to get off as well. She's brilliant!

Yeah she's in good shape. I don't know her age, maybe 35 ? Acting is important. There are some girls like Sora Shiina where you can see they can't wait to finish the movie and go home.

View attachment 1536401
Any thoughts on Yuri Nakaido?

-Sakana

I like Yuri. I followed her before. She's a bigger girl, but she also has a little something that makes her attractive. Her big ears are making her cute.

Last edited:
Reactions: SakanaShachou