jav actress with nice butt

anoyarou

Dec 17, 2009
mind share with me yall opinion on which actress who has the nicest ass in the industry

raikage90

Jul 1, 2009
My own favorites include Suzuka Ishikawa, Satsuki Aoyama, Runa Sezaki, Kokomi Naruse just to name a few. My definition of nice ass is not the size of it, its the shape and how edible the anus is. :perfectplan:

anoyarou

Dec 17, 2009
wow,all these names are new to me,thanks bro.i'll surely will check out all these actress behind.
my fav butt was nao ayukawa,but she's retired :notagain:
so now looking for other's to adore

mean

Banned
Jul 18, 2008
After Nao 's movie name "Retirement" is she really retired? She my fav ,the movie "Erotic Sexy Nurse" really something that I watched many time :tea:
Rio made some anal movies recently, have u check them out?

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Yuma Asami, Saori Hara, Meisa Hanai, and An Mashiro have nice asses. Yuma Asami's anus is tiny, and round (not even puckered). She'd get a rim job for sure.

qwerty07

Mar 3, 2010
Yeah if anybody can offer more names, I'd be thankful. I'm a big ass man. Which is why I also like black chicks.

anoyarou

Dec 17, 2009
mean san,good to know there's nao's fan out there.nao rocks.
yah,now queue for that rio movie,dvd iso,must see it in high detail,haha...

anoyarou

Dec 17, 2009
Yeah if anybody can offer more names, I'd be thankful. I'm a big ass man. Which is why I also like black chicks.

lately i adore one more ass,haruka itoh,just nice and perfect.its not huge though...
cant wait till she do ass fetish movie