New jav stars vs old jav stars

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Her boobs are natural, her nipples are quite sexy, make-up is up to the studio/movie/director and she obviously goes to a tanning salon.

Well I'm not criticizing her or her fans. Just saying she's not my cup of tea. Sure she looked pretty hot in 2008,
soe00014ps.jpg

But now (let me check my calendar.... yep year 2015 of Jesus Christ our Lord) she looks like
tppn00070ps.jpg
bhg00001ps.jpg
blk00205ps.jpg
434dfda00118ps.jpg

Minori Hatsune: debut in 2007, she's pretty much the same gen as Yuma Asami

What part of "retired at this point" didn't you get?

Ehhh... o_O I don't know... The part that she made 8 JAVs in 2015? The newest one is released 10 days in the future? Awesome for a retiree.

Yeah, I don't get it. Maybe I am stupid or something...

But ehh... maybe you should remember to take your meds.

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Absolutely! A big factor in calling a girl an AV legend (or something) is the length and variety of her filmography. Another aspect is popularity and sales ranking (top-5 or top-10) for, I would say, three years running.

So in this way, all the girls in new gen is automatically disqualified. But 5 years from now, when we look back our love for someone like Mana Sakura might be no less than Yuma Asami.

And yet my favourite actress, who's been in the business for over 10 years now, Yuu Kawakami, always seems to get ignored. D=

M1N0RA

Aug 13, 2012
Ehhh... o_O I don't know... The part that she made 8 JAVs in 2015? The newest one is released 10 days in the future? Awesome for a retiree.

Yeah, I don't get it. Maybe I am stupid or something...

Maybe you are.
Maybe you're trying to tell me that an actress you didn't know until 2 days ago and I cited as one of my favourites is still active.
Maybe that's why I put them both on a separate paragraph, hence the contrast.

Maybe... just maybe.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Generalizing is always dangerous, because when we lump the ladies into "Set A" and "Set B," with the point that the older set was generally more outstanding, that does not take into account the value of some newcomers who manage to get your attention - sometimes in a big way. Conclusion: each candidate must be evaluated on her own merit.

Yet there may be something to the generalization. In a subjective way, we are often more nostalgic to those who created a wonderful impression on us, when we first started getting into a new interest (in this case, JAV). In an objective sense, it is not surprising when a field of interest begins to lose its initial vitality. There are obvious reasons for this; psychologically, if something works, why not do more of it? (That's what Henry Ford thought with his Model T; obviously such a philosophy is not just limited to modern times.)

If we are evaluating actors, wasn't it the case with old Hollywood where the actors were often more distinctive? When impressionists mimicked the voices of many of the older, classic actors, everyone knew who was being mimicked. If we take a wed pair of stars from contemporary times as one example, who is going to know if Angelina Jolie or Brad Pitt are mimicked? (At least sound-wise; with the latter case, also looks-wise.)

When something becomes established, it could run the risk of being generic. Also at work are the unimaginative number-crunchers behind-the-scenes, who love to emulate success by trying to duplicate it. We wind up with cookie-cutter product, which explains a lot of Hollywood movies, as well as too many new Hollywood stars. Many begin to look and sound like each other.

I can easily imagine similar criteria at work with the JAV makers. That does not mean, however, that new actresses can't come along who break the mold.

I blabbed out the above to respect the topic, but the real reason why I wanted to open my mouth was to vomit my opinion on two ladies who have been brought up.

Hans Kowalski wrote in the penultimate post, "And yet my favourite actress, who's been in the business for over 10 years now, Yuu Kawakami, always seems to get ignored. D=" I guess the point Hans was making was that even someone from the group that seems to be held in better regard ("Set A") does not get enough attention. I only wanted to second this opinion that I love You. (I mean, Yu. No disrespect to you.) I've mentioned her plenty of times in my own posts, calling her the "Eternal Victim" (although sometimes Yu plays an aggressive role as well, which breaks character for me. I love to stereotype.) Yu is a fine actress and a noteworthy screen presence. It is interesting why she may often be ignored in topics of discussion.

Yet what really delighted me was that Ichika Kanhata was mentioned several times on the previous page. (That's the name variation I go by, because I usually prefer the translations of Asian Screens. Only today did I notice that she is referred to as "Ichika Kamihata" on R18, and by our friends who have discussed her here.)

She made such a hit with me that I spotlighted her on the "She Stands Out in a Crowd" thread. (The other lady who shared the spotlight within the same post is also part of the new crowd -- although, lamentably, Yurie may have already quit the biz. So we should not be prone to be prejudiced against the newcomers.)

(EDIT: Hey! Just checked Yurie's DMM page, and she's still at it. Yeee-haaa!)

Oh, boy, I love Ichika. What she may lack in the classically beautiful department, she more than makes up for with her vitality and enthusiasm. This is a sexy lady, and I find her to be a big turn-on.

Good old Galactus first mentioned Ichika, where he said her nose was operated on; I suppose I will need to pay better attention, because I didn't get that sense. Her nose is obviously not standard, shall we say, but for me, that's a plus. Unless a different-looking physicality is inarguably ugly, I appreciate deviations from the norm. Different features give a woman more character. (Whaddaya guys prefer, Tsubomi? Oops! Sorry, Paparoach408..!)

Ding73ding next chimed in, revealing that Ichika may not be his cup of tea (sure, one man's meat, another's poison, you know. And Ichika is a little disadvantaged in that she doesn't have much meat), which led Hans Kowalski to gallantly rise (this was after he finished watching one of his JAVs) to Ichicka's defense.

I just learned Ichika has come out with a title that sounds up my alley, Female Teacher r***ing By Black Janitor and Used as a Sex Toy By Her Students Before Her Wedding [SVDVD 412], and I concluded... I want that. Just took a peek as to what might be available, and learned to my dismay that a fine stream site offering the stolen product, Javdict.tv, has bitten the dust. DASH it all! These are becoming trying times for criminals like me.

EDIT: Great balls of fire, dear Galactus! After you demonstrated your incredible medical knowledge, I was getting ready to call your office to make an appointment (Doctor... it hurts when I do this...) ... but now I'm not so sure, because I gave Ichika Kanhata's nose special perusal, and...

Ichika.JPG
SVDVD 412

...I'd say plastic surgery is far from a foregone conclusion. That's her natural nose, f'gawdssakes; if she actually had an operation, she either had the worst surgeon in the world, or she forgot to tell him to make her nose nice and straight..!

Last edited:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I love both the past and the present JAV actresses generation, they have their own glorious era

the new comers would substitute the veteran as legend, if they can gain high popularity and long career in the industry

if you don't like today's gonzo style I think its not the actress fault, I remember the old JAV era when the duration still around 60 minutes, thick mozaik, and the sex scenes not hardcore enough compare to today's JAV. I have my favorites from the past too

Reactions: hatsupaw

hatsupaw

Mammal
Nov 23, 2013
I love the new gen stars. If you're a loli lover the time is most definitely now.
The new gen lolis such as Shuna Kagami, Karen Haruki, Marie Konishi, Ichigo Aoi, Suzu Ichinose, Rina Hatsume, etc are 10 times cuter and/or nastier than the previous gen lolis. Can't wait to see how much more cuter and nastier the next batch will be.
Hell yes. Not just loli (which admittedly, I'm rather fond of), but across the board, the level of idol talent and beauty has never been better. I feel so spoilt for choice.

Reactions: needs more loli

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I love the new gen stars. If you're a loli lover the time is most definitely now.
The new gen lolis such as Shuna Kagami, Karen Haruki, Marie Konishi, Ichigo Aoi, Suzu Ichinose, Rina Hatsume, etc are 10 times cuter and/or nastier than the previous gen lolis. Can't wait to see how much more cuter and nastier the next batch will be.

I don't remember any loli from the 90s JAV

JAV stars from that era that I know : Ryoko Mitake, Hiyori Shiraishi, Akira Fubuki, Bunko Kanazawa, Rina Sawaguchi :oops:

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
90s JAV is before my time. I started in the early 2000s. But from what I've seen the whole lolita thing (especially the whole super tiny, under 149cm thing) has only really taken off in the last 3-4 years thanks to minimum (MUM).

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
90s JAV is before my time. I started in the early 2000s. But from what I've seen the whole lolita thing (especially the whole super tiny, under 149cm thing) has only really taken off in the last 3-4 years thanks to minimum (MUM).

seems loli in JAV started from 2000s ?

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Was Tsubomi pretty much one of the first really high profile loli actresses? Though compared to Minimum's girls, (Some of them appear to be exclusive.) she wasn't really that extreme of a loli.

I do remember a girl named Hinata Seto, but I think she was pretty niche.

XtO5xsl.jpg

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Was Tsubomi pretty much one of the first really high profile loli actresses? Though compared to Minimum's girls, (Some of them appear to be exclusive.) she wasn't really that extreme of a loli.

I do remember a girl named Hinata Seto, but I think she was pretty niche.

XtO5xsl.jpg
Yes, I would say Tsubomi was the first really high profile actress that appealed to the lolicon crowd. I feel like she opened the door for future loli actresses.

But before Tsubomi there was Mayura Hoshitsuki (debut 2002), then Chihiro Hasegawa (2004), then Mihiro (2005) and finally Tsubomi (2006). While very loli looking for the time, by today's standards they probably look like giants.

Because of Tsubomi's debut, the popularity for loli actresses went up and that's when you started to see the super small, under 149 cm lolis pop up such as: Hinata Seto (148 cm), Sayaka Hasegawa (149 cm), Cocoro Igarashi (147 cm), and Anri Kawai (145 cm). They all debut in 2007, but like you said they were still niche, and went pretty much unnoticed except to the lolicon fans.

The lolicon genre pretty much stayed like that until minimum blew up around 2012, and that's when the huge wave of super tiny, sub 149 cm lolis started, which today I think is mainstream.

Reactions: 01AKUser10

jwlim80

Jun 23, 2017
The post social network generation of talents post 2012 who isn't afraid to voice out their displeasure online definately feels more raw and human. Those who came before feels too glossy, perfect and artificial.

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012
I usually avoid discussions like this because many people have many different opinions on what or why they find about a certain idol attractive or hot. For me I like the old and new generations. But I do not judge an idol solely on the way she looks.

I'm not sure if there are many guys that are the same as me but to me the most important quality of an idol is what she is willing to do. I am very into fetishes and niches, like bukkake, blowjob/deepthroat movies, handjobs, and kinky dirty talk (like movies from Rocket and Aroma Planning). I have heard it been said that Ai Uehara is not attractive to several people. To me I think you guys are fucking nuts! But thats just me and for me arguing about it is useless. But the thing I love about Ai most is shes done most of my niche/fetishes, her body is just icing on the cake to me.

A newer actress I admire is Rena Aoi. I'm sure there are many people who don't find her particularly attractive but I deeply admire her gokkun work. And through that I think everything from the way she looks to her voice is very hot.

There are lots of actresses with great bodies but thats not as interesting to me as what shes willing to do. I prefer nasty/freaky girls over just girls that look pretty.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I usually avoid discussions like this because many people have many different opinions on what or why they find about a certain idol attractive or hot. For me I like the old and new generations. But I do not judge an idol solely on the way she looks.

I'm not sure if there are many guys that are the same as me but to me the most important quality of an idol is what she is willing to do. I am very into fetishes and niches, like bukkake, blowjob/deepthroat movies, handjobs, and kinky dirty talk (like movies from Rocket and Aroma Planning). I have heard it been said that Ai Uehara is not attractive to several people. To me I think you guys are fucking nuts! But thats just me and for me arguing about it is useless. But the thing I love about Ai most is shes done most of my niche/fetishes, her body is just icing on the cake to me.

A newer actress I admire is Rena Aoi. I'm sure there are many people who don't find her particularly attractive but I deeply admire her gokkun work. And through that I think everything from the way she looks to her voice is very hot.

There are lots of actresses with great bodies but thats not as interesting to me as what shes willing to do. I prefer nasty/freaky girls over just girls that look pretty.

I like retired girls and newcomers too, as long as the girl attracts me, everything is fine.

Well, Ai Uehara never "clicked" to me. Her body is hot but her face doesn't really appeal me (but hey, beauty is very subjective and depends on people, some like, some don't). You said it yourself, what the girl is willing to do make her attractive. So, it's more about performance rather than look. That's fine, everyone has a different way of choosing actresses to watch.
With my approach, you will notice that it's "normal" that Ai doesn't fit my likes. I check the girl's face > body (as long as the girl isn't out of shape, I don't care about small/big boobs). After I find an actress hot, I check her movies to see if the themes are what I like (GF, wife, blowjob, harem, soap, schoolgirl, ...). If she has enough content matching my preferences, I start to follow her.

You prefer nasty/freaky girls over just girls that look pretty, I'm kinda the opposite (even IRL). The girl needs to be cute. Those actresses are the perfect example :

0b8c0ff782582e68e7e21b7c532d065e--blog-entry-baby-outfits.jpg C-gFe6OU0AEh3aW.jpg DB7YKrtUMAAe3tz.jpg

They are the kind of girls who make me say "damn, they're fucking cute, wife material" while they have good blowjob and fucking skills (passive/not showing interest girl isn't my thing).

That being said, if there are other guys who have the same tastes (actually, I think probably more are like you here lol), it's normal to have a different opinion on actresses.

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
I like retired girls and newcomers too, as long as the girl attracts me, everything is fine.

Well, Ai Uehara never "clicked" to me. Her body is hot but her face doesn't really appeal me (but hey, beauty is very subjective and depends on people, some like, some don't). You said it yourself, what the girl is willing to do make her attractive. So, it's more about performance rather than look. That's fine, everyone has a different way of choosing actresses to watch.
With my approach, you will notice that it's "normal" that Ai doesn't fit my likes. I check the girl's face > body (as long as the girl isn't out of shape, I don't care about small/big boobs). After I find an actress hot, I check her movies to see if the themes are what I like (GF, wife, blowjob, harem, soap, schoolgirl, ...). If she has enough content matching my preferences, I start to follow her.

You prefer nasty/freaky girls over just girls that look pretty, I'm kinda the opposite (even IRL). The girl needs to be cute. Those actresses are the perfect example :

View attachment 1176262 View attachment 1176263 View attachment 1176264

They are the kind of girls who make me say "damn, they're fucking cute, wife material" while they have good blowjob and fucking skills (passive/not showing interest girl isn't my thing).

That being said, if there are other guys who have the same tastes (actually, I think probably more are like you here lol), it's normal to have a different opinion on actresses.
Well, ai uehara does the crazy eye rolling a lot like kana yume.