Jav actress stretch marks

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

gioshorts

Apr 6, 2007
I have noticed that a lot of Jav girls seem to have stretch marks on their butts but nowhere else. I wondered if anyone knew why. Very few of the girls appear fat, so saw stretch marks seem to be incongruent with the industry. Is it the contorted positions they have to maintain while filming?

Has anyone else noticed?

Any theories about it?

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Probably because when they were younger their behinds were slightly bigger. A lot of school age girls are healthy because of the diet in Japan I would think. Then later when they're older they get the notion that thinner is better and lose weight. Maybe that? :puzzled:

iori11

Nov 25, 2009
:hi: really guys ... you know that thing called puberty... well it does that to girls
i know it's hard to believe but i assure you wikipedia can help you understand
I also heard they start loosing blood at the start of every Lunar month, i don't know what king of wiked black magic is that though...:puzzled:
:tea: Have a nice day

ane-san

snow queen
Sep 25, 2008
if you want some other point of view,here goes:
strech marks are nothing weird-it is known that females have softer skin than guys,yet again stretch marks may be a sign of getting fat really quick or loosing weight too fast also-as in growing up. Some girls never have problem with them while some have them all their life (dunno if it`s genetic or not,I think it is).
I`m not saying that guys are immune to them,I`m just stating that girls are more prone to them.
(ps my opinion is that if one is not into sports or any kind of exercise,he/she`ll get them easier than someone who keeps their body in shape-I`ll never forget girls in my high school who have had marks on their asses like 40 yos just because they didn`t work out. EVER.)

Gir633

Señor Member
Oct 28, 2008
:hi: really guys ... you know that thing called puberty... well it does that to girls
i know it's hard to believe but i assure you wikipedia can help you understand
I also heard they start loosing blood at the start of every Lunar month, i don't know what king of wiked black magic is that though...:puzzled:
:tea: Have a nice day

Never trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.