japanese voyeur

voltesv

Apr 7, 2007
how authentic are they? like the 1919gogo ones? some look legit as we can see young and old in the locker rooms. thought im not complaining but im glad they're not being hunted down in japan.

silverkhingz

Aug 13, 2010
to be honest, i dont actually know the "reality" of JAVs

but what i know (and think) is that no matter what kind of genre it is (even if people's faces or plat names are censored) as long as it is a studio production, then it's most likely "setting" and not "the real thing" like it try to show

Olivia

Nice to meet you all
Jul 18, 2009
Yeah, and IF its true, there are already a lot people will send those producers into courts/ jail. It just they are so smart to make it looks true.

voltesv

Apr 7, 2007
hmm.. i dont know but some do look authentic. for some has a lot of old and not good looking women at the background. will you consider them as extras? for sure they are just targeting the good looking one.

for the toilet vids, you will sometimes see strings hangin out and sometimes #2.

im not complaining about the vids but i enjoy them. hope they wont get caught. but hmm posting this topic here isnt a good idea but we got watchers here