Japanese man pays $780K for virginity of 20-year-old Brazil woman

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

prophetomega

Smut Hunter
Apr 17, 2012
Japanese man pays $780K for virginity of 20-year-old Brazil woman, who’ll use money for charity housing project
A man from Japan called Natsu fended off strong competition to secure a date with 20-year-old Brazilian student Catarina Migliorini, who is set to sell her virginity for a $780,000 after she put it up for auction online in the name of charity.

virgin25n-1-web.jpg

A scene from Catrina Migliorini's video introduction on the ‘Virgins Wanted’ auction site.

A Brazilian student is set to sell her virginity for a staggering $780,000 after she put it up for auction online.

A man called Natsu, from Japan, fended off strong competition from American bidders Jack Miller and Jack Right, and a big-spender from India, Rudra Chatterjee, to secure a date with 20-year-old Catarina Migliorini.

virgin25n-3-web.jpg

Catarina's bid history on the ‘Virgins Wanted’ auction page.

The auction ended at 4 a.m. EST this morning, and the physical education student — who said she will use the cash to build homes for poverty-stricken families — was the subject of 15 bids.
Catarina's move sparked outrage across the globe, with many claiming she was little more than a prostitute.
She also caused controversy when she revealed she would be followed every step of the way by an Australian crew for a documentary film called “Virgins Wanted.”
But, she said: “I saw this as a business. I have the opportunity to travel, to be part of a movie and get a bonus with it.
“If you only do it once in your life then you are not a prostitute, just like if you take one amazing photograph it does not automatically make you a photographer.
“The auction is just business, I'm a romantic girl at heart and believe in love. But this will make a big difference to my area,” she told Folha newspaper.

Catarina will be “delivered” to her buyer on board a plane between Australia and the U.S. — being interviewed before and after the sexual act.
The intercourse itself will not be filmed and Natsu will retain a right to be anonymous, without his picture appearing in the media.
Sex toys will be banned from use and a condom will be compulsory, with Catarina saying she was prepared to prove to any sceptics that she has not had sex before.
Natsu will be tested for sexually transmitted diseases prior to the encounter.

virgin25n-2-web.jpg

VIRGINS WANTED

A scene from Catrina Migliorini's video introduction on the ‘Virgins Wanted’ auction site.

A male virgin named Alexander, who is also being followed as part of director Justin Selsey's documentary, sold for $3,000 to a Brazilian woman called Nene B.
Catarina previously said she wanted to plough the money — $20,000 and 90% of the final auction price — into a non-governmental organization that will construct modern houses in her home state of Santa Catarina.
She signed up to the project two years ago when she saw an advertidement by Thomas Williams Productions looking for virgins to film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JGYA1ip55iY

Source: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...y-780k-online-article-1.1190958#ixzz2AMxjHTu2

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
OMG! Prices have gone up. That's $779,500 more than I paid ten years ago.

I think I paid $100 dollars once for one but I was pretty shit faced so I might have paid less. That was before AIDS mind you and if that does not date me a little I don't know what does.

This is pretty sad but also a little funny. She may be a whore with a good heart but selling it for money is prostitution plain and simple. However for that kind of money I can't say I fault her reasoning. Not every woman can say they were paid three-quarter of a million dollars just to put out. You would have to be a total idiot to pay that much for piece of ass. It is his money and her body so I guess they can do what they want with it.

SecretPal

Beyond Redemption
Apr 2, 2009
I think I paid $100 dollars once for one but I was pretty shit faced so I might have paid less.

My deal was in Mexico City. I think half the money went to the intermediary.
Ten years later the girl gets dual citizenship, is working on a law degree, and yes, she still holds a grudge. Damn those lax immigration policies.

SecretPal

Beyond Redemption
Apr 2, 2009
I wonder if this could be a tax write off since the money goes to charity

Yes. But you have to establish and discount the market rate for a 20 yr. old virgin, minus expenses, then deduct the rest. In economics that's quite easy.

What shocks me is that there are any 20 year old virgins in Brazil to begin with.

Sofer

Nov 18, 2009
No chance in hell that she is a "real virgin" ^^.
I bet 100 Bucks on the fact that she is operated down there...

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Pretty homely girl... I'd be hard pressed to do that one for free.

I dunno about you fellas but if you've ever been with a virgin.. well... they're not a lot of fun.

RulerMan

Feb 4, 2012
.What shocks me is that there are any 20 year old virgins in Brazil to begin with.

What's that supposed to mean? I could name at least another 5 or 10 countries where you will have more difficulty on finding a 20 year old virgin than this country, USA being one of them.

Desu

アッチョンブリケ
Jun 25, 2009
What's that supposed to mean? I could name at least another 5 or 10 countries where you will have more difficulty on finding a 20 year old virgin than this country, USA being one of them.

often people don't know what they're talking about; let it slide...

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
I find it fascinating that both parties in this story (both the girl and the guys) would go to such lengths to reach the target of their ambitions. On one side we have the absurdity of someone putting up her supposed virginity for auction; on the other, there's people that would pay up as much as a million dollars (well, almost there anyway) to be able to pop said cherry. I don't even know what conclusion to make of it, but it must be a thrill to be able to know what these very people think of it all.

moebius22

Dec 12, 2008
How does he know she's truly a virgin? If I was paying that much I would want her to undergo some sort of exam to verify she is a virgin. Problem is I don't think one exists.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
If I was paying that much I would want her to undergo some sort of exam to verify she is a virgin. Problem is I don't think one exists.

Clarify please. You don't think an exam to verify virginity exists or you don't think virgins exist?

Sento-kun

Mar 12, 2010
“If you only do it once in your life then you are not a prostitute, just like if you take one amazing photograph it does not automatically make you a photographer."

Huh, so if she sells her virginity more than once she's a prostitute? :puzzled: