73-year-old former adult film actress arrested in fraud case

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Aqua2213

Jul 23, 2008

KOCHI -- A 73-year-old former actress known for her appearance in adult films in the 1960s and 70s was arrested Feb. 16 on suspicion of fraud, Kochi Prefectural Police said.
Police accuse the woman, Yasuko Matsui, of swindling 2 million yen from a 56-year-old man in Tosashimizu, Kochi Prefecture, between September and October 2007.
Matsui has reportedly denied the allegations, saying, "I did not intend to trick him."
Investigators allege Matsui told the man, "In order to move secret funds from the post-war reconstruction period, I have to go abroad. It would help me if you could send around 2 million yen," and had him deposit the money into an account.
Tales have emerged of the Allied Forces' General Headquarters using some of the Imperial Japanese Army's resources as "secret post-war funds." The truth of the existence of such funds is unknown, but the stories are often used for swindling.

http://mdn.mainichi.jp/mdnnews/news/20120217p2a00m0na007000c.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"I did not intend to trick him."

"It just kinda sorta happened..."

I have to go abroad. It would help me if you could send around 2 million yen," and had him deposit the money into an account.

It's not like she was twisting his arm or anything. He DID have choices and he chose and he FAIL

Let's just hope that the authorities won't have to go so far as to expose the 73 year old naked truth... :scared:

gyoza ramen & a beer

Feb 20, 2009

This sounds like the Japanese version of one of those e-mail scams I used to get from people claiming to be a member of the Nigerian royal family.

What I don't understand is why she didn't try topless dancing before turning to crime?

As they say, "if you need bread, fuck a baker."

Aqua2213

Jul 23, 2008
What I don't understand is why she didn't try topless dancing before turning to crime?

Ohhhh....don't give her any ideas..
vomittteFotoFlexer_Photo.jpg