Japanese Adult TV Shows

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

anoname

Dec 22, 2012
I've stumbled upon some japanese adult tv shows on you*ube and wikipedia.
For example the one with Kendo Kobayashi as the host (I forget the title), or Tokui Yoshimi and Yoshiki Risa As the hosts (徳井義実のチャックおろさせて〜や), and many others.

here's the links covered in the wikipedia.
I believe there are more of these tv shows around, but it's so difficult to get those.
I wish these kind of tv shows would be uploaded and shared more here as well as the usual stuff already.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
beside zotto tv I wonder any other asian adult tv sex shows that had pretty female performers too ?

rul_fz

Nov 4, 2016
When I was looking for some Japanese Adult TV Shows, I stumbled upon this site :

http://j-addicts.blogspot.com.br

This guys has a lot of this stuffs. I once asked him for the tittle show I'm curious about, he answered and he knows it. I'm still not checking the videos there yet though.