Japan wins Women Soccer World Cup!

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
As many of our users / guests are from Japan:

attachment.php

we congratulate Japan on winning the Women Soccer World Cup in Germany 2011!

ありがとう for that match!

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
FRANKFURT, Germany (AP) — Japan has won the Women's World Cup, stunning the United States 3-1 in a penalty shootout Sunday night after coming from behind twice in a 2-2 tie.

Shannon Boxx, Carli Lloyd and Tobin Heath all missed penalties for the Americans, who squandered dozens of chances throughout the game and blew a lead just six minutes from winning their third World Cup title.

The Americans had taken the lead in the 104th minute off a header by Abby Wambach. Alex Morgan, who scored the first American goal, came up with a blocked cross and sent it to Wambach, who was camped in front of the goal on the 6-yard line. Standing a head taller — and then some — from defenders on either side of her, she needed only to nod the ball into the net.

But Sawa flicked in corner kick — earned after 36-year-old captain Christie Rampone raced to clear Yukari Kinga's chip over Hope Solo off the line.

Japan is the first Asian nation to win the World Cup.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

spikier

JAPAN:みんなのあい
Nov 13, 2008
OMG, THAT'S GREAT!!!!!! (=^____^=).

i feel a deep sense of pleasure & goosebumps going through my body right now.
I LOVE YOU JAPAN!.

NOW, go out there & show the world why i would betray my own country just for you :evil:.

[youtube]ukrUQfI9S80[/youtube]

illuminatus3

Akiba Citizen
Oct 9, 2007
It was a superb game! I enjoyed every minute of it.

Congratulation Japan:grassdance::grassdance:

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
For those that wish to see the game here is first torrent link I found available.

spikier

Nov 13, 2008
Japan rulez!:sadomaso:

yes they do, pal. yes they do.

people can call me obsessive, call me naive, call me a hypocrite, call me a retard; but, in the end, it doesn't matter. because these feelings i have for japan wont come to a halt.

that country has integrated itself deep within my soul!.

there's no going back.

Kenpachi God

Cpt. Of the 11th Squad
Apr 23, 2009
I lucked out and got to watch this at work.
It was kinda weird that everyone other than me was rooting for USA, while I was rooting for Japan. It was so good to see Japan win and all my coworkers look like fools :pandalaugh:

luisotavio

Luís Otávio
Apr 24, 2010
Cobgratulations and everything...
None of then is doable. Am I right ?
:tea:

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Cobgratulations and everything...
None of then is doable. Am I right ?
:tea:

I thought a couple of them looked pretty doable but that does not mean they would think the same of me.

Who doesn't like athletic babes? Nice tan hardbodies built to wear a man out not down. Girls on all girl sports teams are even better, they always have plenty of friendly team mates. I'll trade a little cosmetic beauty for availabilty and hardiness any day of the week.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
so busy lately missed this,
congratulations Japan
:cheer::cheer::cheer:

neotokyo

Mar 12, 2010
CONGRATS, JAPAN! You're the best and deserve this great moment!
..in another thing: spikey1212, that is just a kid...!!!!!!!!!!!!! no mames!!!:scared:

spikier

Nov 13, 2008
..in another thing: spikey1212, that is just a kid...!!!!!!!!!!!!! no mames!!!:scared:

wow!, you are so smart that you deserve an award.

here it is: :vomit: