Oct 9, 2007
[IV] Yuria Kamijyo (上条ゆりあ) - 無修正 UNCENSORED (KIDM-366) [AVI]
BALI I:
Size: 1.85G
Length: 122min
BALI II:
Size: 1.62G
Length: 108min

This is a GREAT compilation for fans of Yuria.:grassdance::perfectplan: It has quite a few excellent extended scenes.:sauna::burningheat::moe:

Attachments

• KIDM-366.jpg
    KIDM-366.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 4,406
  • KIDM-366 screen 1.jpg
    KIDM-366 screen 1.jpg
    439.3 KB · Views: 1,720
  • KIDM-366 screen 2.jpg
    KIDM-366 screen 2.jpg
    516 KB · Views: 1,516
  • KIDM-366 BALI I.avi.torrent
    19.9 KB · Views: 2,142
  • KIDM-366 BALI II.avi.torrent
    17.6 KB · Views: 2,192
Last edited by a moderator:

AcVe09

Oct 24, 2009
Thanks !! She has such an amazing body, so looking forward to seeing this

kutulu1

Feb 9, 2009
Great post, but Kingdom seriously needs some new girls. Don't get me wrong, she's gorgeous. But, when you see the same girls recycled over and over and over and over ...and over again, it starts to take its toll. Thanks for the upload. :study:

illuminatus3

Akiba Citizen
Oct 9, 2007
Great post, but Kingdom seriously needs some new girls. Don't get me wrong, she's gorgeous. But, when you see the same girls recycled over and over and over and over ...and over again, it starts to take its toll. Thanks for the upload. :study:

They're getting rid of the ones who have either moved on to AV or not selling well solo, or retiring. Kingdom does not change that quickly. They will keep an IDOL as long as possible if she generates enough sales for them. I know I want some of them, Like Natsuki, Azusa Togashi and Megumi Aisaka to last a while.

These girls are fairly new.

Momoka Hasegawa (長谷川百花)
Anna Saki (咲アンナ)
Megumi Aisaka (逢坂愛)
Azusa Togashi (富樫あずさ)
Emi Segawa (瀬川えみ)
Urara Inoue (井上うらら)
Natsuki (夏輝)
Yunoue Tomoko (湯之上知子)

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
They're getting rid of the ones who have either moved on to AV or not selling well solo, or retiring. Kingdom does not change that quickly. They will keep an IDOL as long as possible if she generates enough sales for them. I know I want some of them, Like Natsuki, Azusa Togashi and Megumi Aisaka to last a while.

Well said, bro!

Btw, I need to see Azusa Togashi in nude! I followed her works since years ago. I hope her 1st nude release will come out before Christmas...am I too greedy?:grassdance:

AcVe09

Oct 24, 2009
I have to say that i am a little disappointed. With it being an uncensored release, i was hoping for a little nipple at least. But no, they didnt even put in the pool scense from a recent Kingdom Yuria one. Ah well, it is still a couple nice videos. Her ass is in full glory, and she has a lovely smile.

illuminatus3

Akiba Citizen
Oct 9, 2007
I have to say that i am a little disappointed. With it being an uncensored release, i was hoping for a little nipple at least. But no, they didnt even put in the pool scense from a recent Kingdom Yuria one. Ah well, it is still a couple nice videos. Her ass is in full glory, and she has a lovely smile.

That scene will be in the second uncensored release. She did so many videos for them, they can't include all in 2 disks.