IV movie recommendation

aisakataiga

Feb 5, 2009
I was looking for an IV movie, not a JAV, that had some sort of scene that involved the girl "playing" with an actual man's thingy.

To be specific, im looking for something like ayaka fujiki's movie involving her doing some actual hand/blowjob.

Many of the movies just involve the girls sucking on a sausage or a dildo/vibrator. I want to see some more action, but not having it be a JAV.

Are there any suggestions for any videos or any series that my fit my taste?

Thanks

illuminatus3

Akiba Citizen
Oct 9, 2007
Chika Ishihara 石原ちか KIDM-127 & KIDM-135 are 2 recent releases of this type. I don't know of any others, it's not one of my major interests. I would DL KIDM-135 if you care to purchase and share though :XD:

Cheers.

aisakataiga

Feb 5, 2009
illuminatus3

thanks for the reply. i saw one of her videos, though it was very disappoointing. In the preview it had a "sex" scene, but it wasn't included in the movie itself. i was like WTF?

and no. i wont buy them. first off i cant since im not in japan and secondly i wouldnt want to pay money for something that can be a bunch of crap.

curryramen

Sep 14, 2007
I'm interested in this style of "IV" too. I would like to know of more.

I don't know if you consider it in the same category, but there at at least two more:

Mai Goto — "Belaggio" & "Karei Naru"