It's happening!!! Mosaic removal almost here.

abadguy87

Mar 8, 2015
Defeating Image Obfuscation with Deep Learning

https://arxiv.org/abs/1609.00408

We demonstrate that modern image recognition methods based on artificial neural networks can recover hidden information from images protected by various forms of obfuscation. The obfuscation techniques considered in this paper are mosaicing (also known as pixelation), blurring (as used by YouTube), and P3, a recently proposed system for privacy-preserving photo sharing that encrypts the significant JPEG coefficients to make images unrecognizable by humans. We empirically show how to train artificial neural networks to successfully identify faces and recognize objects and handwritten digits even if the images are protected using any of the above obfuscation techniques.

Take a look at their 12 pages PDF, they found a method to reverse mosaic, blurring and even P3

So technically it's already possible.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
we don't ask for technically, if you can't prove it ... means you another guy to be laugh :D

abadguy87

Mar 8, 2015
Lol are you retarded? It's not my research and technically means that the technology has been discovered. Nothing more. I'm not claiming I have decensored jav videos ready rotfl

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Lol are you retarded? It's not my research and technically means that the technology has been discovered. Nothing more. I'm not claiming I have decensored jav videos ready rotfl

you are the retarded boy :D

if you can't prove it means you made a junk thread here

Reactions: Blade Runner

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Mosaic's burned in. Techniques like this may make the image appear smoother, but it's not going to be what was actually filmed before it was added. You may end up seeing something that resembles a human vagina, but it's not going to be the actual vagina of your favorite AV star, but an AI's plausible reaction of it at best.

Dr. Shirase

Not a real doctor
Aug 18, 2016
You might want to read that paper more carefully. They haven't found a method to reverse mosaic, blurring or P3. What they describe in that paper is that they are able to detect faces and classify handwritten digits and images from CIFAR-10 even after the obfuscation method was applied.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Yeah that went downhill fast! I thought i was on YT for a moment. Had my hopes all raised up and everything. :(

Reactions: kharo88

Irremu

Irramaster
Aug 18, 2016
Misleading title.. thought there was gonna be an announcement regarding the change in the law of censorship
:swt:

Reactions: Motiman

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
The mosaic and pubic hair has gotten super thin these days after they began printing Blu-ray Disc. Some av scene especially Amwf or black interacial av got both censored and uncensored versions.