Is there a chance of meet girls in real life if I disactivate Facebook?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ero monster

Aug 6, 2018
I had the chance to marry in 2014 but after figuring out Japanese work like crazy (the woman I was with worked from 8 am till 7 pm, sometimes even longer, when home she prepared food, laundry, asked me for xxx, didn't like it)
So it was end of story for me. I also got fed up of girls, I enjoy masturbation way more than sex, though orgasms are more intense in real sex.

Afterwards I got really depressed of life, what is the meaning if it, I thought
I watched Takeshi Kitano movies, they really soothed me

Last edited:

Muz1234

Nov 6, 2013
So do you work like crazy also when you are in Japan? Or are you student?

ero monster

Aug 6, 2018
So do you work like crazy also when you are in Japan? Or are you student?
Now I'm disabled, trauma from abuse from parents, said parent got cancer, more trauma, me being homeless, saved by Japanese girls, girls r***ing me then abandoned me, more trauma now I'm all day in bed on welfare, tired all the time

ero monster

Aug 6, 2018
Well if you meet them and they are supposedly pure but start riding you or licking your elephant trunk.. after fucking they block you and it traumatized me
So I will never make a girlfriend, just Fuck, creampie, sayounara
Yeah I have videos and when they are finished I will show you them, around Oct Nov I should be done