Is skirtripping.com safe?

Taylord

Jan 7, 2018
I found this website that sells jade videos called skirtripping.com and there's a video there that I want. But since it cost money and it's ask for my card number, I didn't order ant because I don't want the person running the site to steal my card info. I looked around the site and it seems okay. Even emailed the host of the site and they said i'll be good. But i'm still not sure because when I try to look up stuff about the site I get no forums or others talking about it. So I just need to know for sure of this site is legit.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I found this website that sells jade videos called skirtripping.com and there's a video there that I want. But since it cost money and it's ask for my card number, I didn't order ant because I don't want the person running the site to steal my card info. I looked around the site and it seems okay. Even emailed the host of the site and they said i'll be good. But i'm still not sure because when I try to look up stuff about the site I get no forums or others talking about it. So I just need to know for sure of this site is legit.
Best advice is to stay clear of it. Is it legit in any way? Who knows. Just don't be the guy that finds out it isn't.

Taylord

Jan 7, 2018
Best advice is to stay clear of it. Is it legit in any way? Who knows. Just don't be the guy that finds out it isn't.
It's just that there's somethings about it that make it seem legit. The lock in the url means the site was emcrypted. I contacted the guy and he emailed that he never stole card infos. He even has a google+ Facebook, twitter, tumblr and pinterest. But maybe that all can only go a long way.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
It's just that there's somethings about it that make it seem legit. The lock in the url means the site was emcrypted. I contacted the guy and he emailed that he never stole card infos. He even has a google+ Facebook, twitter, tumblr and pinterest. But maybe that all can only go a long way.
I once used a site out in California that RENTED Region 2 Korean mainstream movies and also Region 2 Japanese JAV. Rented two JAV titles. Had fraud on that card. Closed it out, got another one. Rented three more JAV with the new card. THAT one had fraud charges. Contacted the site via Contact Us link. Of course they denied anyone there would do that, when in reality it was only one guy and not a "company" or "outfit".

@Inertia has sound advice, unless you don't want to pay full price. :cool: What is the cost difference between the two?

Reactions: Lodestar

Taylord

Jan 7, 2018
The video i'm looking for is I believe " marauder, the skirt snatchers" and skirtripping labels it as p38-01