Is playing a game repeatedly over again and again considered OCD?

Muz1234

Nov 6, 2013
I play my childhood game, again and again, everyday, and I don't play or do something else. Is this considered OCD?

Reactions: PSKKTS

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
life is repeated everyday
eat, shit, sleep,

Reactions: quxinna

komaro2001

Nov 22, 2020
I was like that when I play at first. I played a lot of consecutive hours, like 5-6 hours. It damaged my health, I think, especially my internal biological clock for sleeping.

The best is to stop after an hour. Get 15-20 minutes of rest. Then start again. Shorter stints but with an obligatory stop.

I have a friend who only play the first two Lara Croft games. I don't understand it, but he is kind of the expert on those games. I wonder sometimes if he isn't stuck in a very narrow world vision. And part of his behaviour and opinions, kind of say that too.

Humans are strange man.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
That lifestyle sounds kinda boring...

well if you do not do that, then you are a robot, and it is time to delete robots, and save us from reading rubbish

Pms1983

Oct 16, 2021
I play my childhood game, again and again, everyday, and I don't play or do something else. Is this considered OCD?
I used to back when I played games. I loved the metal gear solid and final fantasy games, and sonic when I was really young, and I played them repeatedly. I've barely played any games for a while but I think Japanese games are the best ones. I don't think it's OCD. It just means you adore the game.

Reactions: PSKKTS

gapedi

Oct 24, 2021
The best wasy to know if you have OCD, is to see if it interfere with other things you want to do.

quxinna

Jun 10, 2022
I play kof97 for decades,for Ge Shiki Yuriori in right timing.

Last edited: