Is it possibly to remove watermark?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

UriF

Aug 25, 2021
There are a lot of sources where you are able to download this video BUT there are approx 50% of area - watermarked. Maybe it is a stupid question but is it possibly to remove at least 2 or 3 watermarks to watch this video?

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
It's possible by using plugins to interpolate the missing data behind the text by analyzing what you can see around it but I never found one that gives decent enough results for jav watermarks, it usually results in a blur.

You can check the delogo avisynth plugin if you feel adventurous enough to give it a try: https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=176658

Reactions: CoolKevin

UriF

Aug 25, 2021
Thank you for your link. I checked. It is a VERY big headache and I am not sure if I will the expected result.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Yes it is and I doubt you'll like the result so almost certainly not worth it. Much easier to try and find another source for the video.