Is it me or is JAV getting boring?

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
For those of us who had favorites from back in the day when we first got into JAV, yes. All of the faces (and bodies!) that we knew and loved started bowing out and most (not all) of the new generations of starlets just don't fit the bill anymore. Not that many standouts like there used to be. Most don't look that dissimilar from one another either facially or by body type.

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
I just wish they got rid of all the fake creampies. It happens way too often now. I don't want to see a studio push a 'creampie unbanning' only for it to be obviously fake.

The only way to really show that's real in JAV is zero cuts, focus on the insertion, actor pulls out for the first squirt (HANDS FREE) and then goes right back in.

Reactions: shawn720s

Cyklon123

Mar 20, 2021
Like the above person mentions, the fake creampies are everywhere. Even Honnaka join them and some good old studios like MIGD closed. Also many movies looks very similar between them. Copy pasta stuff. One 'expert" in the first scene, toys in the second and two guys "soft "gangbang" on the third.
In general all are become more soft more cute" and more "fancy". You miss the raw stuff from the old movies.
New actresses still are fine. For me the studios are bad. They sell anyway their stuff, so no reason to push for expensive creampies or for better scenarios.
But I still enjoy few new movies cause new talents but the old stuff is billions of years ahead.

maload

Jul 1, 2008
when i search for new movies then i found title like 4 women vs 1 man. its kind of boring . its too much now. just add other kind of movies . its really ... too much.
o i dont have much choise any way . but at least i can find something that its not boring everyday. i mean there is too much movies these day and most of people can find something that you need .
except that you are really special people . so whatever.
i just miss beach or incest them , boy fuck her real mother <of course its title of the movies people know it....... is movies . it is not real document>
or fuck-show .

playerforce1

Mar 10, 2019
I understand were your coming from its just that the studios are running out of drama ideas
thats y i watch more old jav than new

malmal1

Feb 2, 2014
What I don't get is how almost all the JAV actresses sound the same in their throes of passion. I say almost but honestly I can't remember any JAV actress that doesn't sound like all the others. To the point that I turn the volume all the way down because their monotonous moans are turning me off.

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
What I don't get is how almost all the JAV actresses sound the same in their throes of passion. I say almost but honestly I can't remember any JAV actress that doesn't sound like all the others. To the point that I turn the volume all the way down because their monotonous moans are turning me off.
bro same here, that crying shit is annoying

topofthepops

May 1, 2020
To the point that I turn the volume all the way down because their monotonous moans are turning me off

bro same here, that crying shit is annoying

Haha yes agreed ,

Ooshima Airu ( Kitajima An ) has probably the best tits in JAV but when she is getting fucked the noises she makes are hella annoying . Holy shit I need to turn the volume nearly off when she starts

She should have stuck to sucking dick and sticking her tits into the camera , Shame she's retired tho LOL

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
I find in the SQTE series, the girls react more naturally. Almost like they haven't gotten a diploma in the right way to squeal and fake act in a JAV.
worst is when they're 50 and 60 doing that shit, like c'mon really

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
A lot of videos are kinda boring. They just make the same one over and over again with a different actress. If she makes an effort they can be good but a lot of the time they are just really vanilla.

The other problem is we have decades of good JAV now so anything new gets compared to the best of the best from years past.

topofthepops

May 1, 2020
The other problem is we have decades of good JAV now so anything new gets compared to the best of the best from years past.

Yeah agreed

The JAV actresses from older movies seem to be act more naturally . The newer actresses seem to try to hard to act 'sexy' but it just comes across as fake imho.

I prefer older movies as the actresses seem to be more about giving pleasure than acting up to the camera like nowadays

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
Yeah agreed

The JAV actresses from older movies seem to be act more naturally . The newer actresses seem to try to hard to act 'sexy' but it just comes across as fake imho.

I prefer older movies as the actresses seem to be more about giving pleasure than acting up to the camera like nowadays

Some of the really old ones, like Mariko Itsuki, worked without condoms back then. Still just basic facials or body shots, but condoms didn't seem to be a common form of contraception at the time or at least not used in the small amount of JAV being made. Of course the movies are uncensored as well.

R1k0

Feb 17, 2019
Yes, boring and repetitive. Boring videos, boring actresses who look like mindless sluts. JAV loses all their charm.