is 3d jav exist?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

anoyarou

Dec 17, 2009
any jav title out there has 3d video?
i saw maxing 3d,is this movie 3d?
need to wear glasses

anoyarou

Dec 17, 2009
demmm......
yuma channnnnn.........
so,now i just need a normal 3d glasses rite? the red and cyan color?

anoyarou

Dec 17, 2009
who cares about 2d when there's a 3d bro,haha
yuma tits come out of the screen,this i gotta c.
will the normal lcd will do?
do i need a 3d lcd?

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
who cares about 2d when there's a 3d bro,haha
yuma tits come out of the screen,this i gotta c.
will the normal lcd will do?
do i need a 3d lcd?

there are 3d graphic cards out, you have to do your own research, to find which is best for your pc, but as they are new, they are more expensive at the moment

anoyarou

Dec 17, 2009
im doing research on nvidia 3d vision kit now.
acer revo is on my mind now,but the nvidia ion doesnt support 3d i guess

cattz

(◣_◢)
Jun 11, 2007
I watched that Arisa Oda (Mika Kayama, 佳山三花, feels stupid to use the name change almost..) one
http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=soe404/
the other day actually.

It wasn't intentional either, I just sort of caught up on her movies since hadn't seen any in forever and opened up the next one wondering "Wait, why the hell does this hurt my eyes badly on top of them being blue..?!" lol..

I had a couple type of different 3-d glasses in a drawer that came with a video card and something else that I forget so tried it out. Really was unimpressive and pointless almost.

It was kind of funny seeing her Hairy as hell bush jumping at you like it was some horror film though.. Also her breasts look misshapen and so unnatural to begin with, they looked outlandishly weird in this.

anoyarou

Dec 17, 2009
too many things to check and learn.
i need help here guys.
any ideas on the cheapest setup for 3d?
(besides the overpriced 3d tv)

anoyarou

Dec 17, 2009
I watched that Arisa Oda (Mika Kayama, 佳山三花, feels stupid to use the name change almost..) one
http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=soe404/
the other day actually.

It wasn't intentional either, I just sort of caught up on her movies since hadn't seen any in forever and opened up the next one wondering "Wait, why the hell does this hurt my eyes badly on top of them being blue..?!" lol..

I had a couple type of different 3-d glasses in a drawer that came with a video card and something else that I forget so tried it out. Really was unimpressive and pointless almost.

It was kind of funny seeing her Hairy as hell bush jumping at you like it was some horror film though.. Also her breasts look misshapen and so unnatural to begin with, they looked outlandishly weird in this.

thanks for sharing cattz.
maybe there's too much hype on this 3d video

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
too many things to check and learn.
i need help here guys.
any ideas on the cheapest setup for 3d?
(besides the overpriced 3d tv)

Any 3D TV will do fine. Just buy the cheapest.

Olivia

Nice to meet you all
Jul 18, 2009
The Yuma Asami above is 3D. But not like 3D, that Avatar has. This is a kind like semi 3D. This technology has arrived since about year 1990 and very famous that time, some movie series has using this. You just need a cheap 3D glasses and even with an old tv will work.

You won't see Yuma come out from TV (like the cat come out in Alice in Wonderland 3D), but she'll be like "humping" right in front of you (with the right size tv). :pandalaugh:

anoyarou

Dec 17, 2009
The Yuma Asami above is 3D. But not like 3D, that Avatar has. This is a kind like semi 3D. This technology has arrived since about year 1990 and very famous that time, some movie series has using this. You just need a cheap 3D glasses and even with an old tv will work.

You won't see Yuma come out from TV (like the cat come out in Alice in Wonderland 3D), but she'll be like "humping" right in front of you (with the right size tv). :pandalaugh:

thanks for the heads up,i'll get a 3d glasses instead of getting a 3d tv.

hothothot

Jun 4, 2008
What kind of 3D glasses do we need for this? I heard that there are various types. What do I have to ask for at the electronics shop?

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Electrically polarized lens.