[IPTD-608] Sarasa Hara - Female Teacher Who Loves Semen

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Dead Links.

Last edited:

logistics

Mar 19, 2011
Hi

I am not very active mostly due to my very limited technical skills. I can read posts, download and view files that I can use on my windows 7 and play on a windows media player. I would love to have subtitled versions of selected videos, none more than IPTD-608 and would love to contribute to others. Please advise. However an immediate issue: I don't have a clue what the heck a "torrent" even is. Seems I can copy them but get only a white icon that I can't play so prefer downloads of WVM, MP4 or AVI files. So whatever you can recommend. I am sure subtitles would add greatly to our viewing enjoyment.

dent80

Jun 14, 2008
Hi

I am not very active mostly due to my very limited technical skills. I can read posts, download and view files that I can use on my windows 7 and play on a windows media player. I would love to have subtitled versions of selected videos, none more than IPTD-608 and would love to contribute to others. Please advise. However an immediate issue: I don't have a clue what the heck a "torrent" even is. Seems I can copy them but get only a white icon that I can't play so prefer downloads of WVM, MP4 or AVI files. So whatever you can recommend. I am sure subtitles would add greatly to our viewing enjoyment.

Now first things first, about subtitles, forget it, there are very very few, there are some guys on the net that charge a few bucks for em but I never cared. So if you dont speak japanese (like me), you're out of luck.
Secondly, dude, if you dont what a torrent is, google it, literally one of the first links that come up is the wikipedia article, read it, youll get it, its not rocket science.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Hi

First of all, i wish to apologise for the lateness of this reply. I seem to have missed the notification so was not able to see this any sooner.

First of all, i have two threads regarding the movie. One with the Hi def version, the other a smaller lower def version.

To download a torrent, first you need to download a version of utorrent which will then allow you to download torrent files. The process is pretty automatic and will be easy to follow.

Once you have utorrent, select which movie you want to download. Remember the hi def version has four individual parts so you will have to download all four to get the complete movie. Just click the files where it says 'attached files' near the bottom of my post.

Download times tend to depend on your own download speed, and more importantly there needs to be at least one person who has the complete file sharing the torrent or 'seeding'. I hope their still is as i stopped seeding as i had others i needed to do and it was eating up my bandwidth. If there are no seeders don't worry as i can always re-seed for you.

As for buying the subs for the movie, the price is $11.99 USD to buy. Payment can be made through Paypal but discretion is needed so there are steps to do so. Just message me if you need more information.

Also the movie is available for direct download through Mega.nz so you can always go that direction.

Windows media player is not very good. I would advise you download VLC player to play the subs on your movie.