Introduction Roll Call

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Jun 6, 2007
funny with some of these intros, some says they're chicks.. then ppl are all over them.. specifically askin for pictures.. like most, trustin internet is BS so i kinda got a solutions/idea

If your a dude, just say your a dude..
u know, 90% of the ppl in this forum XDXD

If your a chick, post a pic of something like the attatched image, not nude exactly but some how presentable as a chick but with note matchin you to ur username (lol, something quite logical comin out of 2ch)

If you say your a chick but wont post a pic, i wont judge but ill think dude first

well since i havnt properly introduced myself here in the forums or the ppl here, never too late to start

Username
15226412, 15 for short
Why am I here
well i came for the JAV, i stayed for the JAV, but im in the forums cause theres alot of, per se, fun stuff to talk about, stuff i cant in other forums and watnot LOL

look forward to chattin to most of ya ^_^

scarletsnow

Oct 7, 2007
Dude, you have a nice rack. Could you post some pics posing in a sailor moon outfit?

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Be welcome here and enjoy!

Yeah there are lots of good stuff here I can't figure what sub-forums I like the best. Actually there are so many posts I never get a chance to check them all out. Seems you have been here for awhile but don't feel bad about not introducing yourself before, it is not a prerequisite here. It is just something you choose to do or not. Nothing wrong with a little lurking here either, chompy doesn't seem to mind. Participating should be something one chooses to do, although I find it more than enjoyable to participate there are some areas here I still lurk a bit myself.