1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Interracial JAV Discussion

Discussion in 'JAV Discussion' started by needs more loli, Sep 18, 2015.

?

Interracial JAV? (Japanese woman vs Black, White, Latino, etc man)

1. Yes

268 vote(s)
    82.5%
  2. No

57 vote(s)
    17.5%
  1. heterogoblin

heterogoblin New Member

There's also a Behind The Scenes of DRD-008 floating around tube sites, worth watching if you're interested. I posted about this about it on scanlover:

AceRothstein and Nsan like this.
  2. alphaqsilly

alphaqsilly Active Member

Is she American?

3. highr

highr Active Member

^^^She went to high school in America or something, I forgot the details.

AceRothstein likes this.
  4. mademan

mademan Member

5. AceRothstein

AceRothstein Member

4 real? Wish it was my high school. I swear in DRD-008 she was soo into it I actually wondered who was paying who to appear in the scene. Hot damn...

6. Supmop

Supmop Akiba Citizen

I still want to see more of her

I was shocked she did it in early stage of her career, its rare to see in japanese

7. highr

highr Active Member

Just went back and watched her drd-008 pre-interview. She says she was born and raised in America.

AceRothstein likes this.
  8. Ribonizer

Ribonizer New Member

I can't say I find interracial generally enjoyable as I find it harder to project as one of these fellas. I thought the Wild Kingdom series was neat because the novelty of some random tribal black guy being handed a Japanese girl to fuck out of nowhere is kinda exciting concept even thought I suspect it's all faked, it would seem a little dangerous, impractical and just bad for the actress's health to have unprotected sex with a random black dude from Africa.

Anyway there is one I was curious to see, sadly I can't seem to even find the meme video of it. It was a zombie parody, except the zombies were just black dudes trying to break into the house. I do have this one screenshot from it if it's any help. Was trying to put it through a reverse image lookup to little success.

Attached Files:

9. BDrake

BDrake Akiba Citizen

Kurumi Tamaki finally for July
    snkh005.

shawn720s likes this.
  10. highr

highr Active Member

bdd-01 is the code

11. Inane

Inane Active Member

how about DASD-697?
    dasd697pl.

Also DASD-690 with Ishikawa Kanon is already out I believe
    DASD-690 Black Homestay NTR Plucked And Expanded Micro Vagina Ichikawa Kanon.

clode, oneBone and shawn720s like this.
  12. highr

highr Active Member

All these cute girls wasted on the same overweight chode. He's an alright actor though.

13. ramp_it_up

ramp_it_up Active Member

You guys remember when Mike Chapman was doing Jav? Now he's doing double anal gangbangs in Europe. Don't hate the player hate the game. I sure wish I could be in his shoes, but I'd probably be doing the grannies

14. electricfist

electricfist New Member

Got any codes for movies he's been in?

15. ramp_it_up

ramp_it_up Active Member

SNIS-118
    [​IMG]

SNIS-185
    [​IMG]

KAWD-535

[​IMG]

ZEX-087

[​IMG]

TCM-011
    [​IMG]

oneBone, clode, AceRothstein and 2 others like this.
  16. evizerates

evizerates New Member

/\ its not him wtf lol. someone told this guy died, dont know if its true

17. highr

highr Active Member

Yeah Mike Chapman did do jav (he's in that Ai Uehara goes to Africa movie) but people always confuse him with the skinny guy ^^^ that passed.

18. BDrake

BDrake Akiba Citizen

This is the IR to beat this year
    jufe189pl.

longtimefan, mightyeel and thejorsias like this.
  19. cloudmain

cloudmain Member

I'll admit when I first seen the cover, I didn't know who she was. When watching the trailer however, I think its up there.

20. thejorsias

thejorsias New Member

Good to know. I wasn't really looking forward to this. Nothing came close to Akari's CJOD last year.

BDrake likes this.