聖剣使いの禁呪詠唱 Seiken Tsukai no World Break (BD 720p HEVC Dual-Audio AAC)

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
If there is one genre of Japanese anime I enjoy the most it would be harem anime.....I mean I am still a guy after all is said and done. The storyline isn't earthshattering but it is pleasantly told and easy to follow. Although they don't spend a lot of time on all the characters, for me, they were likable and somewhat interesting. This isn't a deep anime, it isn't really meant to appeal to your intellect or challenge you. This is an anime for fans with fantasy, action and fanservice. Just what I was in the mood for.
seiken-tsukai-no-world-break.jpg
Plot Summary: Swords of Salvation, known as Saviors, are special people chosen from across Japan who inherited the memories of their previous lives and able to use the miraculous power of the Ancestral Arts. They are being trained in order to break down Metaphysicals who randomly attack.

World-Break-2015-01.jpg
Video:
- Encode of ReinForce's 1080p release
- x265 @ 720p (v1.9, crf=17, 10-bit, yuv444p)

Audio:
- FLAC audio encoded to 192k AAC
- 128k AAC English audio track from Marthike/MaIKE's release (usually) muxed directly

Subs:
- I completely redid the scripts (typesetting/styles/timing/songs/QCx2)
- Translation based on CR/FFF (now closer to standard unlocalized English)
- Consistency improvements concerning Lesya's lasciviousness.

00_1200x.jpg

Original Uploader: YukinoAi
File size: 3.47 GiB
Directed by Inagaki Takayuki
Produced by Atsunori Yoshida
Written by Hiroshi Yamaguchi
Music by Go Sakabe
Studio Diomedéa
Original run January 11, 2015 – March 29, 2015
Episodes 12

DCC.jpg

Opening Theme:
"Hi no Ito Rin'ne no Gemini" (緋ノ糸輪廻ノGEMINI) by petit milady
Ending Theme:
"Magna Idea" (マグナ・イデア) by fortuna

4N3qh5m.jpg

The poster who did this nice encode actually thought this anime was terrible (or maybe he didn't want to admit to enjoying it). Some people expect too much from their anime. It either entertains you or it doesn't. Enjoy and please seed.

Attachments

• Seiken Tsukai no World Break (BD 720p HEVC Dual-Audio AAC)nyaa.torrent
    19.8 KB · Views: 586