...incest...

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Playguuu

Apr 26, 2020
Don't want the recommendations to slow down too much here. I'll take some time in the next few days to see if there's any good new stuff in this genre.

-Nasu

I've got another by Yukino Eru:

SHIC-250 Remarriage Partner's Stepchild Eru-chan 145cm Yukino Eru

I can't believe I knew about her amazing father-daughter work in DVDMS-998 didn't bother to look further. There should be several father-daughter titles out there, and this one should be relative the same plot-wise, but SHIC-250 has the culminating impregnating moneyshot, and the best sexual chemistry between the actors. The way she always adopts the submissive daughter role is fantastic for incest roleplay.

h_839shic250pl.jpg

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
I've got another by Yukino Eru:

SHIC-250 Remarriage Partner's Stepchild Eru-chan 145cm Yukino Eru

I can't believe I knew about her amazing father-daughter work in DVDMS-998 didn't bother to look further. There should be several father-daughter titles out there, and this one should be relative the same plot-wise, but SHIC-250 has the culminating impregnating moneyshot, and the best sexual chemistry between the actors. The way she always adopts the submissive daughter role is fantastic for incest roleplay.

h_839shic250pl.jpg
I loved her debut video where she had a gamer gimmick. I'm surprised she still working after tasting with Honnaka

tulron41

Apr 11, 2010
Hoping some experts can help me locate a movie title from a few years ago (2019 maybe?). I unfortunately have this movie stuck in my head but have no idea who the actress or the company is. I remember the plot was the Father is the only parent raising the daughter. She gets a boyfriend and they are fooling around and got caught by the dad that gets jealous. He kicks the boyfriend out and she slaps him, he then has his way with her.

I know its not a lot to go on. but it's one of those things where its consuming my brain trying to remember what it is.

If anyone can help me i would greatly appreciate it

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
Hoping some experts can help me locate a movie title from a few years ago (2019 maybe?). I unfortunately have this movie stuck in my head but have no idea who the actress or the company is. I remember the plot was the Father is the only parent raising the daughter. She gets a boyfriend and they are fooling around and got caught by the dad that gets jealous. He kicks the boyfriend out and she slaps him, he then has his way with her.

I know its not a lot to go on. but it's one of those things where its consuming my brain trying to remember what it is.

If anyone can help me i would greatly appreciate it
As always in this situation, screenshots are the key. Take a few clear close ups of all three actors, and the production company graphic, the title and end screens, then post them with your request. If you don't have the file or DVD anymore, it's gonna be tough. If you remember the production company, however, you can cross reference that company name with the terms incest and schoolgirl in the advanced search tab over at JAVLibrary.com Good luck!

-Nasu

tulron41

Apr 11, 2010
As always in this situation, screenshots are the key. Take a few clear close ups of all three actors, and the production company graphic, the title and end screens, then post them with your request. If you don't have the file or DVD anymore, it's gonna be tough. If you remember the production company, however, you can cross reference that company name with the terms incest and schoolgirl in the advanced search tab over at JAVLibrary.com Good luck!

-Nasu
Thanks so much for the input! sadly the video is lost and its from memory. But since it is bothering me i'm more than happy to cross reference a few criteria until i come across it!

Reactions: Nasu no shogun

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
Thanks so much for the input! sadly the video is lost and its from memory. But since it is bothering me i'm more than happy to cross reference a few criteria until i come across it!

Any memory of the maker logo (SOD, Deeps, FA-Pro, Rocket, Sandy, etc)? Have you seen any of the actors or actresses in other movies? Finally, did you get the sense from the hairstyles or costumes that it was a little older? Maybe it was from the early 2000s, hell, even videos from just 10 years ago, although the hairstyles and makeup are the same, the clothes definitely read of their time. Some tips on how to find clues to find that vid. Good luck!

-Nasu

tulron41

Apr 11, 2010
Any memory of the maker logo (SOD, Deeps, FA-Pro, Rocket, Sandy, etc)? Have you seen any of the actors or actresses in other movies? Finally, did you get the sense from the hairstyles or costumes that it was a little older? Maybe it was from the early 2000s, hell, even videos from just 10 years ago, although the hairstyles and makeup are the same, the clothes definitely read of their time. Some tips on how to find clues to find that vid. Good luck!

-Nasu
I am underestimating how complex this little project is haha. So, i know i was pretty active during 2018-2020. I was under the impression that it is in that 2 year gap but i've exhausted that option. The Hard drive bricked so no way to even recover a name or title. The first scene is the one that i remember very clearly. It is a darker setting kind of like Attackers. And i remember that the description had that the father was jealous, the girl is in a school girl outfit (not a actress i remember but it reminds me of a young Airi Kijima.)

The main thing i remember is that there is no mother, and the girl is thinking of losing her virginity to the boyfriend and the father is jealous and wants to do it first. She is caught with the boyfriend fooling around at home and after an argument the daughter slaps him and the dad holds her down, and just moves the panties to the side. It reminds me of the SHKD style attackers breaking in to the single mom alone at home style.

But i'm searched javlibrary from in the incest and r*** categories going back to 2020 and i haven't found it. I recognize a lot of other videos i had purchased in R18 so i know i'm in the right time frame.

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Looks like a SOD has a crazy family incest movie. I think I want this translated, shit looks funny

sdde-700.jpg

Mimi Yazawa is going by Nori Hinata now? Okay.

Does anyone know of any titles with a "jealousy" or "rivalry" theme? Daughter jealous of mother primarily but also sister or mother jealous of girlfriend etc.

The example I'm thinking of is DDK-113. Daughter watches mother go down on dad and decides to follow-up with some sneaky sex in the parent's bed with mom sleeping.

20230712_141044.gif
DDK-113.jpg