Importing H-manga

KTZ

Nov 24, 2008
Does anybody have any recommendations for online stores, like J-List and Mangaoh, that ship Hentai manga internationally?

I've been using BeNippon for years but the prices and availability of the books fluctuate a lot, sometimes not to my liking. I've ordered from J-List a few times but they often don't have the comics I'd like to see. I'd like to know more stores so I can have more sources to choose from when importing.

Thanks.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
What kind of manga would you like to see? I do special requests.

KTZ

Nov 24, 2008
Nothing in particular, I was just commenting that J-List should stock a greater variety of comics from more authors, especially the lesser known ones. It also doesn't like to keep a lot of the older comics that it used to sell available. :giveup:

My situation: I'm trying to get hold of a copy of Hitozuma Rankou Kairanban by Izawa Shinichi (http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=149017). Since the book is almost 4 years old (I know, I'm slow) it's difficult to find. Mangaoh doesn't have copies of it anymore and it's not even in J-List's catalog. I found it on Tokyo-Archive, but it's going for US$25 there which I think is a ripoff when you convert it back to yen.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
maybe I´m out of topic now here, I just downloaded this manga, maybe I´m wrong, but I think I´m not, the drawing style of the public hair, the breasts and the details are clear signs for a Satoshi Urushihara manga, possibly Izawa Shinichi is just a pseudonym he likes to use... (while changing only the drawing style of the faces...)...

This is as clear as glass is...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
maybe I´m out of topic now here, I just downloaded this manga, maybe I´m wrong, but I think I´m not, the drawing style of the public hair, the breasts and the details are clear signs for a Satoshi Urushihara manga, possibly Izawa Shinichi is just a pseudonym he likes to use... (while changing only the drawing style of the faces...)...

This is as clear as glass is...

I slightly disagree :dunno:

Just by watching the two pages previews, it's nothing from him (neither its older style or newer style). There can be some similarities, but nothing more.

Anyway this is not the thread subject lol.

DLsite also sell lots of H-manga, whether it's the english section of japanese section. Dunno about the shipping issues.