Looking for hentai mangas that have good graphics and story

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

hohoho123321

Jan 23, 2024
I have been searching for this for so long, and wondering why the hell it's very rare to find manga that fits these criteria. Either the drawing were crappy or the stories were boring. Maybe it's because I don't know which place to look for.

So far the only manga that I think has both good graphics and story is Drug Candy. So far the only manga that I think has both good graphics and story is Drug Candy. It's a masterpiece for me. I also somewhat like Brawling Go because it's nice drawing, but the story was pretty boring. Something like Bloom Into You is also well-written, but it doesn't fit the hentai category.

So can anyone give me recommendations based on the mangas that I've mentioned?

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Both of those criteria are fairly subjective so it's not easy to find something that would fit you, especially the good story one since your personal taste can affect it a lot.
Also doesn't help that I haven't read any of the ones you mentioned.

Sounds like you'd probably like manhua(Korean and long scroll instead of pages, sometimes there's a w in there too, not sure what the correct spelling is or if there's a difference), which the first 2 you referenced are instead of manga(japanese) since they are in color and it's a more modern thing so the drawings are more universally good for them.

A recent hentai manga with a decent story I enjoyed was Bullied ~Revenge Hypnosis~(Ijirare: Fukushuu Saimin) which is about one bullied guy hypnotizing his 3 female bullies to get revenge on them. Not a super in depth story but above average I'd say.

The best story one I know of is Nana & Kaoru(Nana to Kaoru) but it's really close to the normal manga line rather than hentai, but it's a bdsm theme so you'll find it on hentai themed website. I can't even remember if there's any nudity in it since it's much more focused on the tying up, humiliation, control and themes like that and it's an older one so the drawings might not be to your liking(but I like them).

Reactions: Lord Smith

hohoho123321

Jan 23, 2024
Both of those criteria are fairly subjective so it's not easy to find something that would fit you, especially the good story one since your personal taste can affect it a lot.
Also doesn't help that I haven't read any of the ones you mentioned.

Sounds like you'd probably like manhua(Korean and long scroll instead of pages, sometimes there's a w in there too, not sure what the correct spelling is or if there's a difference), which the first 2 you referenced are instead of manga(japanese) since they are in color and it's a more modern thing so the drawings are more universally good for them.

A recent hentai manga with a decent story I enjoyed was Bullied ~Revenge Hypnosis~(Ijirare: Fukushuu Saimin) which is about one bullied guy hypnotizing his 3 female bullies to get revenge on them. Not a super in depth story but above average I'd say.

The best story one I know of is Nana & Kaoru(Nana to Kaoru) but it's really close to the normal manga line rather than hentai, but it's a bdsm theme so you'll find it on hentai themed website. I can't even remember if there's any nudity in it since it's much more focused on the tying up, humiliation, control and themes like that and it's an older one so the drawings might not be to your liking(but I like them).
I'll try Bullied ~Revenge Hypnosis. But just looking at it yeah I think the story would be okayish. It kinda proved my point that it's very rare for a hentai manga having those two qualities.

Qubit

Jan 20, 2024
Yuki Seto always draws his hentai beautifully with pretty significant plots:

And obviously the infamous ShindoL:

Reactions: Lord Smith