[IDed]彩城ゆりな Yurina Ayashiro

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
DMM lists a few names: http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=mird139/
Same for Sougouwiki: http://sougouwiki.com/search?keywords=MIRD139
But as I'm not good at comparing faces and I also think you can do that by yourself I will stop here. ;)

thanks for your response :)

already check dmm list but only put 10 names, while in the movie they are 14 girls

I guess she is Yurina Ayashiro, but I'm not sure, so anybody can help me to identify her ?

PS : thanks for sougouwiki, never know it before :)

Last edited:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
mird139jp-09.jpg

anyone know this girl's name that riding cock in this picture ?
this picture from MIRD-139

Last edited:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
take that dude out and put me in

Reactions: Supmop

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Eh, on question which is not directly related to the actresses or the movie, but to this thread: I didn't open this thread. It was Supmop. But now I see my post as initial post and also in the "JAV Idol Identifications" section overview I'm the author of the thread. I'm a little bit confused. :confused:

Reactions: CoolKevin

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Looks like something got "Lost in Translation," Codegeek; when this thread was transferred from "Discussion," I see not only has Supmop's thread-originating post moved out of first place (it is currently Post #3), but a post of mine gently reminding Supmop of being in the wrong section also did not survive the transition. (So what we're really talking about is "Lost in Transition.") Supmop sweetly replied to my post, and that post of his is now also gone. He was even kind enough to give my post a "Like," and I imagine that has disappeared, as well. (Hey. Wait a minute, that is going too far..!)

At least Rie Kumiko has corroborated that the actress is indeed Yurina Ayashiro. Now all we've got to do is find a way to take that guy in the photograph out, and replace him with CoolKevin. (Once we do that, knowing how cool our great moderator is, I am sure Yurina will be in Seventh Heaven. And please do not compliment me on my great poetic skills.)

Reactions: CoolKevin

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
sorry I did it at speed, the first post was edited and another was placed here, so I only moved what you see

ok I will not compliment you on your poetic skills

and how is your real life photoshop skills :cheers:

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
It doesn't show his face, who is to say that isn't already you?

Status
Not open for further replies.