[IDed]あやね遥菜 Haruna Ayane

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
I'm typically on the other end of these threads, but anyway here we go...
Does anyone know the full name of the first girl in this video (DVDES-856)? She actually says that her name is Chika but you can imagine how many of those there are. She is super shy and adorable but the best part is that speaks a good amount of English. She alternates between English and Japanese during her scene and its freakin' amazing, hottest damn thing ever! She still retains all the cute, sweet qualities of a Japanese girl but she can also speak English. I've never seen this in a JAV and never realized how attractive it is.

It is highly likely that she is just some random girl given the nature of the video, but if there is the slight chance she is a regular actress, I'd love to find more of her stuff. Its also possible that she is an American actress given the video takes place in LA and that her English is so good.

And I should also add: Its a damn good interracial video as well. Not your typical black gang-bang/gang-r***.
1dvdes856pl.jpg
DVDES-856.1080p.mkv_snapshot_00.06.43_[2015.06.20_12.18.28].jpg DVDES-856.1080p.mkv_snapshot_00.12.12_[2015.06.20_12.22.38].jpg DVDES-856.1080p.mkv_snapshot_00.12.47_[2015.06.20_12.23.27].jpg DVDES-856.1080p.mkv_snapshot_00.46.59_[2015.06.20_12.24.42].jpg

Last edited:

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Unfortunately she's only listed as Chika (ちか) on the cover too.

kumokuma

Jan 3, 2015
I like her too.
I write a post in a Taiwan JAV website and they help me find her name.
Her name is haruna ayane (あやね遥菜) . Great English for a Japanese girl, very impressive. Some post said that she is a "repatriate children" and I think that's why she can speak English.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Thank you.

Looks like she already has a lot of titles under her belt. Hoping to hear her speak more English.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Great job with solving this one, Kumokuma; you've been making some very nice other contributions as well, especially for such a new Akiba-Online member. Very commendable.

Needs More Loli, I was very impressed with your "don't cut corners" presentation.

I like Haruna Ayane's portrait shot on her Asian Screens page; I get the idea the girl has spirit, which is pretty appealing.

More reference on the lass:

http://www.japanesebeauties.net/tube/haruna.ayane/
http://www.javlibrary.com/en/vl_star.php?s=ay6ae

http://www.jjgirls.com/tube/haruna.ayane

Status
Not open for further replies.