[ID] 3 years of searching for this girl..

darkskinnedman

Sep 12, 2008
Hi guys,

Have you been in a situation when you have the image of a specific girl come back in your mind over and over? I'm beginning to lose hope in the search for this girl because I don't think she's really a JAV idol. The movie's plot is to persuade amateur girls to bare whatever they can while inside a parked van. Some girls have sex, some girls just show their breasts. But this girl that i'm talking about just showed her nipple. Only for a second then that's it. The persuasion part takes most of the video time. I would really need some help if someone could identify her. I attached some vidcaps of her and the one with the nipple showing. I was thinking she might not be a real JAV actress but a real amateur, but she wouldn't be shown in a JAV video if she didn't agree to be in it. Also, my mistake was I renamed the file of the video years ago to remind me of what it is, (original title is in japanese and i don't speak or read the language) if i didn't, it would help me in identifying the video and search for the cast's names.

Thanks guys,
dark

Additional info:
I've added the additional vid caps of the title!!! Please take a look at the attached images!!! thanks..

Happosai

うどん! ( ˘▽˘)っ♨
Feb 22, 2007
Picture number 4 states that she is Arisa-chan (20 years old).

ありさちゃん 20歳

But a quick search on google leads to just too many possibilities...

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Looks like she lost forever. I understand why you changed the title and unfortunately that most likely would have solved this problem is an instant. As Happosai stated her name & age is giving but... You might as well type in Jenny age 21 and see what google turns up. That's some serious shooting in the dark. Does the video file you have contain the title? In most productions there is the title as the first few seconds if not the studio etc... The more information you provide us with the easier it's going to be to ID her.
desioner

darkskinnedman

Sep 12, 2008
desioner

many thanks for taking time in my inquiry. I've added additional thumbnails of the titles.. hope you can help me..

dark

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Your very welcome darkskinnedman. Unfortunately others overlooked my sticky about posting ID requests and others are under the impression that I could care less. I could about some requests but I've got a good idea of a reasonable request versus one that'll never get IDed. At any rate the title image was perfect. I found the DVD at DMM however there are no models credited for this title. That means that they've either never done any more or that DMM wasn't bothered enough to input the information. Unfortunately I'm leaning towards the prior, and afraid that we'll never really know who your looking for. Also here's the cover image, link & title in text.
素人娘に性感マッサージ!!改め自分の限界に挑戦して下さい!!
hjmo042pl.jpg

desioner

Happosai

うどん! ( ˘▽˘)っ♨
Feb 22, 2007
Weird, but this picture came up on a picboard today...

Is there any usefull clue in there?

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
I'll be damned, It looks pretty damn close. While I can't verify it's her, having not seen the video in question or her in other things.
7223265.jpg

This image is remarkable in that the shape of the eyes are very close. Se also has a distinct smile and if there was a smile similar in the video we could have a match.
If indeed it is her than she real name is 高木希 Nozomi Takaki. Being a model of little popularity almost guarantees that she's never done any real AV and most likely why she only let a nipple slip in this production.
desioner

darkskinnedman

Sep 12, 2008
Thanks guys for the effort. The girl on the pic closely resemble the girl but I don't think she's the one. I really think she's not a JAV actress but I will not lose hope. I'm really kicking my self for changing the file name of the video.. But if I recall it correctly.. I downloaded it here at akiba.. Well, goodluck to me and thanks again..