[IDed]市倉ありさ Arisa Ichikura

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

diomedes

OverCaffeinated Libertine
Jan 9, 2007
This was in the IV section some time ago, i searched the forum couldn't find the page. Someone help out please. I just need her name. thx

illuminatus3

Akiba Citizen
Oct 9, 2007
Arisa Ichikura (市倉ありさ). You can also use the google to find it bro, try CMG site:akiba-online.com.

diomedes

Jan 9, 2007
thanks illuminatus (for the video, of course and your help here too).

As for googling, i tried CMG-020 and got no hits. I even checked several things on the search on the forum and no luck. Anyway, nice of you to chime in, good running into you, man.

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
You have to google everything that is in bold
CMG-020 site:akiba-online.com

diomedes

Jan 9, 2007
Tried that exact combination and it does work. Great, now i know. Thanks guys.

Gir633

Señor Member
Oct 28, 2008
Thanks, for the search tip, I've noticed that lots of times the internal AO search will not bring up threads even if you search the exact thread title, but Google will along with alot of other stuff. The "site:" part (which for some reason I did not know about) works pretty nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.