ID several JAV stars

IronE

Jul 20, 2015
Any idea who these Asian women are? I tried to put relevant info in the image, and some additional info below. For example, I know the movie names for #2 and #7, but the women weren't clearly credited, so here I am. For the other videos, the title of the video would also be very useful.

id.png

Thanks in advance!

Here's a template to use in replies/bumps:

1. Jun Rukawa (流川純) in MTN002 Nadeshico Girls (なでしこガールズ) Vol.2
2. Megumi (めぐみ) in RCT-104
3. ?
4. Lucia Todo in EBOD-291
5. Momoka Osanai (おさない桃花) in Fuzz Vol.3 or Velvet Vol. 5: Costume Doll
6. ?
7. ?

More info:

1. Race Queen video clips:
http://anysex.com/280253/
http://anysex.com/280254/

4. Athletic Lady in yellow and swimsuit
http://flyflv.com/movies/29039/big_breasted_teen_sits_on_his_face
http://m.hdzog.com/videos/81163/swimming-instructor-fucks-student/

5. A.K.A. Momoka Oanai video clips:
http://xxxbunker.com/11612680
http://japan-whores.com/videos/172708/hungry-and-brave-slut-with-big-ass-gets-pounded-indoors/
Also, I think JAVHQ has her name wrong. Oanai doesn't even sound like a Japanese name.

Last edited:

IronE

Jul 20, 2015
Thanks for the reply! I never would have found that. I checked your threads, but couldn't ID anyone...

1. ?
2. ?
3. ?
5. ?
6. ?
7. ?

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I commend the effort you put behind your question, IronE... plenty of reference, and you didn't take the easy way out.

(But what's this with multiple I.D.'s in the same thread? Hey, who do you think you are... me?)

Ohhh... I see what you are doing. You had another multiple I.D. series in your first I.D. thread from a year ago. (What? You have taken the monk's vow of silence, for a whole year in between?)

I see you've repeated a few this time around, that is, some of the unanswered ones from the last time.

You've got to be careful about that. Imagine some helpful nice expert running into your prior thread and beginning to spend big chunks of time trying to come up with a solution. Little would he be aware that the question may already have been solved in your new thread.

So if the repeats... which are Numbers 2, 3, 6 and 7... should be solved in your new thread, I'm sure you would agree the responsible thing to do would be to make "SOLVED" notes in your prior thread. We wouldn't want a good samaritan to be be left holding the bag.

One question per I.D. thread is generally the least confusing thing to do; maybe next time you'll tackle them one by one.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

I have comments for two.

2. RCT-104

You sound very astute, and you probably went to Sougouwiki to get your "Maybe Named Megumi" clue.

Here's what Sougouwiki provides; fortunately, they have identified each of the actresses:

1. Manami Momosaki
2. Megumi
3. Ruri Shinohara (Ruri Hirose)
4. Yuko Endo
5. Onpu Misora (Yuuka Hasumi, Maki Aizaki)
6. Shizumu Amane (Madoka Tamura, Satsuki Koyanagi)
7. Nana Mayama

You must have had some reason to conclude the lady you want ("Pink Tanktop Exercise Girl") is perhaps Megumi.

We all know the single-named actresses are very difficult to unravel. Within Minnano-AV's pages of results for "Megumi," we have several in a row on pages 2 and 4. (Click on the spoiler to see them.)

Megumis 1.jpg Megumis 2.jpg

None looks like "Pink Tanktop Exercise Girl"; naturally, there could be other JAV actresses with the single name of Megumi, not included among the faces here.

Sougouwiki often... but not always... lists credits in order of appearance.

Manami Momosaki is Sougouwiki's first listed name, and when I opened up her Minnano-AV page (linked from my list of names above; here it is again), I thought she had a distinctive, and kind of goofy-looking face. Here's her Asian Screens page, and from there a shot of her:

R18-090.jpg
R18-090

There are three women in RCT-104's first "bakery" scene:

RCT-104-1.jpg RCT-104-2.jpg

(I'm making use of JavLibrary's screen shots.)

I hope I'm not mistaken, but the middle woman looked much like the busty Manami Momosaki to me.

So if we assume Sougouwiki has indeed listed the actresses in order of appearance, that would mean:

1. Bakery Scene: Manami Momosaki, Megumi, Ruri Shinohara
2. Exercise Scene: Yuko Endo, Onpu Misora, Shizumu Amane
3. News Anchor Scene: Nana Mayama

Ergo, "Pink Tanktop Exercise Girl" would have to be either of Yuko Endo, Onpu Misora, or Shizumu Amane.

Well, this was just a theory, and the only way to find out for sure would be to gather reference for each actress (not easy to do with some, since several have appeared in multi-actress movies) and to I.D. each with the onscreen faces of RCT-104. (I have a feeling you've done that, and through the process of elimination wound up with Megumi.)

I already think my theory is flawed, because the News Anchor in the last scene looks like Ruri Shinohara.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

I mentioned I had comments for two. The second comment regards:

7. Blonde from SDMS-869, "Tokyo Pussy Garden"

1sdms00869pl.jpg

She is in a "cast of thousands." Naturally, a few have been highlighted in the film (as appears from screen shots), and maybe there is a couple who are established... but there are too many. I hope I'm wrong... and yet the odds are she is among the "Unsung Actresses of JAV: "Kikaku Joyu"; I fear she will never be known.

Last edited:
Reactions: IronE

IronE

Jul 20, 2015
Thanks for the great reply, jugulear! I still haven't been able to ID either of those two, even with the information you provided, but maybe some day! I'll be careful not to start new threads for IDs I've already requested.

Found a couple new IDs:

2. ?
3. ?
6. ?
7. ?

Reactions: jugulear

shokunin

Dec 27, 2012
I think I can add a bit to the identifications on RCT-104 as I spent some time on the internet when this came out trying to identify the actress on the left of Jugulear's shots from the bakery scene. I think Sougouwiki broke with tradition and did not post them in order of appearance this time.

Anyway, girl on the left of the bakery scene shots is Onpu Misora. Except for a (non-nude?) photoset in a red swimsuit which I came across on the net this appeared to be her only outing, except that until I read Jugulear's post I didn't realise she also worked under 2 other names. However, she does only seem to appear in movies with multiple girls - usually at least 10.

The other one I can identify is the middle one of the bakery scenes (00:10:29) who is definitely Momosaki Manami. I also agree that Nana Mayama is the news anchor.

Reactions: IronE and jugulear

IronE

Jul 20, 2015
Thanks so much, Shokunin! I went through that list a dozen times, and every time conclude I must be after "Megumi." Sigh.

2. ?
3. ?
6. ?
7. ?

shokunin

Dec 27, 2012
Just spent some more enjoyable moments scanning through various web pages with JAV actress info and I'm going to stick my neck out and put names to the rest of the actresses in RCT-104.

The ones so far unidentified are the one on the right in Jugulears 3 bakery scene pictures above plus the three in the exercise scene. The actresses left unidentified are Megumi, Ruri Shinohara, Yuko Endo and Shizumi Amane.

Looking at Jugulears "Megumi spoiler" above, I think that the girl with the blue top (back left in the exercise scene) in RCT-104 is MEGUMI second down on the left in the spoiler photos.

For some reason which I can't recall I think I knew that the 3rd bakery assistant is Yuko Endo. This is not helped by the fact that she looks nothing like the pictures in //sougouwiki.com/d/%b1%f3%c6%a3%a4%e6%a4%a6%a4%b3. On Javbus I found a page for UPSM-003 (www.javbus.com/en/UPSM-003) which Yuko Endo was definitely in and if you click on sample image 8 of 20 below the cover, that looks very much like the third girl in the bakery scene to me. (this is the third of six scenes in UPSM-003).

The yellow tank top girl leading the keep-fit in RCT-104 I think is Shizumu Amane. She appears to have some experience as an instructress; the other two are clearly just following her. If you follow Jugulears link to www.minnano-av.com/actress904549.html you will see that several of her videos involve keep fit and exercise themes which sort of tends to confirm the identification. If you enlarge the cover of Tokyo-Hot 193 on the same page, I think you will agree it is the same actress as the keep-fit instructress in RCT-104.

That leaves Ruri Shinohara as the girl in the pink tank-top.

SO my final list for RCT-104 is:-

Bakery scene assistant with pink bra: Manami Momosaki
Bakery scene assistant with blue bra: Yuko Endo
Bakery scene assistant with coffee coloured bra; Onpu Misora
Exercise scene instructress (yellow top); Shizumu Amane
Exercise scene student with blue top; MEGUMI
Exercise scene student with pink top; Ruri Shinohara
Newscaster; Nana Mayama.

IronE

Jul 20, 2015
Thanks, Shokunin! Awesome analysis!

I'm skeptical that Ruri Shinohara is indeed #2 above (exercise student with top). #2 has rather large breasts, and Ruri Shinohara appears to have very small breasts. I think Ruri Shinohara is the newscaster. Ruri has a dark spot between her breasts.
ruri-rct104.png

So that frees up Nana Mayama. Nana Mayama is the exercise student with the pink top. See attached comparison with her in NSPS-029 The Filthy Old Man is Rutting! scene 1. Red line connects the freckles.
nana-mayama-rct104.png

So, I'm pretty sure the exercise student with the pink top is Megumi, and I did not see her credited anywhere among the Megumis on minnano-av.com. Will go through again with a fine toothed comb sometime.

Again, thanks for your sleuthing. Putting this puzzle together is very difficult and I appreciate your help!

Edit, new final list:

Bakery scene assistant with pink bra: Manami Momosaki
Bakery scene assistant with blue bra: Yuko Endo
Bakery scene assistant with coffee coloured bra; Onpu Misora
Exercise scene instructress (yellow top); Shizumu Amane
Exercise scene student with blue top; Nana Mayama
Exercise scene student with pink top; MEGUMI
Newscaster; Ruri Shinohara.

Attachments

• ruri-rct104.png
    ruri-rct104.png
    245.9 KB · Views: 49

shokunin

Dec 27, 2012
On reflection I agree with you IronE. I did wonder at the time as it seemed a bit odd that the studio would put someone who was one of their 'up-and-coming stars' at the time in the back row and then give a relative unknown her own segment.

IronE

Jul 20, 2015
2. Megumi (めぐみ) in RCT-104
3. ?
6. Rui Saotome (早乙女ルイ), Ryo Takamiya (鷹宮りょう), Minami Yoshizawa (吉沢みなみ), Yuno Hoshi (星優乃), Arisa Kurono (黒野アリサ) in SSPD-065 Woman Prisoner Slave Camp - Women Who Committed Crimes (女囚奴隷収容所 罪を犯した女たち)
7. ?