Momoka Osanai (おさない桃花)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

IronE

Jul 20, 2015
I found Momoka a couple years ago and have been obsessed since. Momoka is insanely cute and has a full, soft body and a cute, round face. Her belly is kind of fat, but doesn't fold and make rolls like many Japanese bellies are prone to. Her tits are large, beautiful, and bouncy. I wish I could find some photos of her, but looks like they've all disappeared from the Net.

Various info:
  • Three sizes: 96-61-85(G?)
  • T 152cm
  • B 190cm (E-80)
  • W 62cm
  • H 85cm
  • Birthday 1984/09/25
Momoka was in three videos in 2004:
  • DYD10 Day's Vol.10 (デイズ10)
  • VELVET05 Velvet Vol. 5: Costume Doll
  • HSJ-TU002 Tengu Series Vol.2: Exotic Affection (テング シリーズ Vol.2 狂乱と悦楽の淫行録 )
Clips from these also appear in:
  • FZ03 Fuzz Vol.3
  • OD-MB14 Milky Cospets (6FUCK)
She may have also appeared in a magazine, though I've never seen it:
I can attach screenshots if anyone's interested in. Here's a couple of my favorite pictures of her face, and a couple drawings I did based on screen captures.

View media item 34495View media item 34498View media item 34497View media item 34496

Reactions: Rain001