ID help. i guess its easy

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
To aid with the identification:

attachment.php

Jackdee

Aug 19, 2011
FOUND IT!

After more than 1000 views and 6 months of looking the girls name is
yanase yuu やなせ ゆう
the video is ・珍ちん対決セレブVS貧乏 from Caribbeancom

thanks all

Jackdee

Aug 19, 2011
FOUND IT!

After more than 1000 views and 6 months of looking the girls name is
ayase yuu 綾瀬ゆう (young girl)
the video is ・珍ちん対決セレブVS貧乏 from Caribbeancom

thanks all

Jackdee

Aug 19, 2011
The dvd title in english is

sex tycoon and destitute swamp ho

if your interested.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012

I... I don't know how you found this, Jackdee! Do you have a rotund, affable sidekick by the name of Dr. Watson always tagging along, beside you?

I landed on this thread again by coincidence, and am amazed at this development. Well... more accurately, I was amazed once I started poking around myself, because I wanted to learn the video SKU number, which would be helpful for me to track the video down. (Yes, I would like to get my hands on the whole thing, as it sounds very promising.) It's then that I discovered... this item is one obscure puppy!

For those of you who would like to learn more... you could try putting up the Japanese title on Google, which leads to the manufacturer's page. You would think that would be the end of it, but caribbeancom.com is one wacky site. There's no video cover, just some screen shots... that disturbingly appear removed from the thumbnails provided above. But just when you think this may be a whole different movie, another link provides shots that definitely offers positive proof. Yep, there is the girl, whom Jackdee has pinned down as Ayase Yu (In the Japanese format where last names come first), in the sailor suit, giving the blowjob.

Hmm... on closer inspection with the manufacturer's page, I see our "sailor suit" scene is shown, as Scenes 5 and 6. I guess the foregoing scenes 1-4 offer two other stories, perhaps with their own mothers and daughters.

A plot translation:

Family poverty and story Send a thoroughly miserable life, such as sexual abuse, family life celebrities and elegant while promiscuity. Evening Izawa, Kasumi Matsumura their friends, the role of celebrity wife Sayaka Kato. Faces such as Yu Ayase Ami Hojo, the role of the daughter of the house to help poor mother. In contrast to the family drew poor family and celebrity, human drama that I was all packed with laughter, some envy, resentment, anger, the joy! Please take a look at the first part with plenty of first!

And, from the DMM site's actress section:

The Mature Woman Eros Drama which an Adachikaoru supervisor gives it! Centering on the comparison of a rich Serebu wife and a miserable wife suffering poverty, picture the love and hatred over SEX of the Kindan with the son and vast assets. Be large Koufun mistake pears for the foolery of a Serebu wife persisting in Intra-Vaginal Ejaculation!

attachment.php

The film stars Izawa, Ami Hojo, Sayaka Kato, Yu Ayase and Kasumi Matsumura. The video number is VRI-010, and the film's DMM page offers a title translated as:

"Life's not super-celebrity wife cum addiction money!"

Which you can try to make sense of, by reading the plot synopses' clues. But one thing is for sure: it's not "Sex Tycoon and The Destitute Swamp Ho"!

Then I got the brainstorm to throw in that title in Google... because my first Googling of "VRI010 JAV" resulted in only three listings, and the first two had nothing to do with the movie! See what I mean... VRI-010 is nowhere to be found, so how in the world did Jackdee narrow this down?

But the Sex Tycoon title offered other angles. To wit:

attachment.php

Now why do you suppose this cover is in English? That will take more research to get to the bottom of, but it looks like the manufacturer did some repackaging, and the VRI010 number has possibly become irrelevant.

But the good news is, we've got downloading links!

Here's one from Xvideos. It's 216 MB, and only 65 minutes, for what DMM says is a 100 minute movie. But that may be all right, because we know from the manufacturer's page that the clip Jackdee provided (at the beginning of this thread), corresponding to Scenes 5 & 6 covers the last scene. (In other words, the new clip may cover Scenes 1 through 4. Then again, this could be a 65 minute re-edited version where all of the scenes are included, but cut down.)

Those with Filepost premium accounts may grab a 497 MB version here.

All that research for All That JAV!

Jackdee

Aug 19, 2011
Thanks for your great reply.
I kept looking for the video because the daughter is so cute.

How I found it:
I was looking at the sakura report screenshots (similar genre) and she was in sakura report vol 4.
Her name was only given as yuu so I kept looking on the net and found her full name and then the Caribbeancom site.
More confusion:
it is not Caribbeancom.
the dvd is from oriental dream studios, (go to aventertainment.com to find more vids).

you cannot find the whole video streaming online. the xvideos vid is only part 2 of the whole movie, if you want the whole movie you must do it in parts.
part 1: hardsextube.com destitute swamp ho izawa yu
part 2: the gangbang with the black man on xvideos
part 3: poverty family, xvideos
part 4: the long movie on xvideos that you provided a link to.

i am sorry i cannot put links in my post, i have no net at the moment.
with a little google help you can find all the parts.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I did some downloading, and if I may add further clarification:

There are two distinct films that come up on the manufacturer's site when one Googles the Japanese title, "珍ちん対決セレブVS貧乏." As noted in my post above, the first one (with the girl in the sailor suit) is Movie One, and the other is Movie Two. These pages are the only guide with screen shots, giving us an idea of each movie's contents, offering Scenes 1-2-3-4-5-6 on each page.

The movie that began this controversy, the "Family Poverty" one and the one with Yu Ayase in the sailor suit, is the obscure VRI010. Its DMM page tells us VRI010 is 100 minutes long.

"part 1: hardsextube.com destitute swamp ho izawa yu," the link of which may be found here or here, is 35 minutes long. It corresponds to Scenes 1 and 2, and part of Scene 3 in the "Movie One" page.

"part 2: the gangbang with the black man on xvideos": When that term is Googles, we get many gangbang links. Perhaps Jackdee can provide it.

"part 3: poverty family, xvideos" is this thread's beginning link that Jackdee provided. It is 19.5 minutes long. So for those of us who would like to get the complete movie, at this point we have 35 minutes + 19.5 minutes (or around 55 minutes) of what is claimed to be a 100 minute movie. We've got another 45 minutes or so of footage to go.

"part 3: poverty family, xvideos" covers Scenes 5 and 6 on the Movie One page. The only, shall we say, "missing link" is the one for Scene 4. That must be what Jackdee called "part 2: the gangbang with the black man on xvideos", and it definitely should not be around 45 minutes long, but more like 10 minutes. This throws into question the running length being that of 100 minutes.

The long link I excitedly provided in my previous post, the one that Jackdee referred to as "part 4," is 65 minutes long. It seems to correspond to the screen shots on the Movie Two page.

So each of the two movies on the manufacturer's page must run around 65 minutes. The manufacturer, Caribbeancom, is actually offering exactly what the company on the DVD box for Sex Tycoon and The Destitute Swamp Ho (which you can read above is "V & R International") appears to be offering. V & R is a Brazilian firm with an office in Tokyo, and "owns and controls the copyright for its entire catalog";... LATER ADDITION: Ahhhhh, I see; that made me examine the box art for VRI010 (above), and we can clearly see V & R. So V & R is the manufacturer; Caribbeancom (and probably Jackdee's "AVEntertainment") must be resellers of the video. Here are V & R's other films, from DMM.

In conclusion, the two movies equal 130 minutes (which is the exact running length of V & R's product), and I'd like to say, to neatly tie this whole mess up, that both of these were edited from VRI010. Since VRI010 is supposed to be 100 minutes, unfortunately, that does not compute.

LATER ADDITION: VRI-010 is 100 minutes, as the box confirms; it is put out by "VandR.co.jp," which must have been for Japanese release only. The added-footage 130 minute version must be for the foreign crowd, thus the English language. (And not Portugese, to the dismay of the Brazilian Y & R.) It's got a new serial number, BV-040. That explains the "International" of Y & R International.

attachment.php

Here is a translated plot description from that last link:

History: In the context of a home-course with foreign English teacher, nymphomaniac Japanese household spend part suspicous tea in a wild orgy ambush as women and wet Stud devour cock the. A household falls for super-rich plays with different sex boss of her husband and even taboo incest with her son. On the other side of life, a poor woman hired as a governess rich, is obliged to pretend to be r***ing in desperation for money for her sick daughter and her husband - What a revolting development! Where is true happiness? This story promises to be a dramatic climax!

Jackdee

Aug 19, 2011
Thanks for your response again,

I managed to get all the movie.

Unfortunately the poverty family scene is the best scene of that swamp story, the rest is pretty fucked up I think. The other stories are good though.
ayase yuu of the swamp story is still fookin hot.
j