ID from xvideos please!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

xCypherZerox

Jun 23, 2009
[WALL OF TEXT]

I'd like someone to help me out as well but I don't want to start another thread.
Mostly because the video doesn't exist anymore. It did until about 3 days ago.
The link to the video is or rather, was, http://www.xvidoes.com/video2277661/surf2x.net.yr031c

I knew I should've saved it so I could get it ID'd later but I got lazy. Unfortunately
since the video is down, no images of the video are available. The only things I can
remember from the top of my head(some of the finer details are probably wrong) are
that the video was:

1. About 1 1/2 hours long and two segments (the second segment was considerable
longer than the first).
2. the women were dressed in business attire: grey jackets, short skirts, black high
heels, stockings, and white blouses.
3. There were 3 of them.
4. It didn't take place in an office. It looked like a hotel room brown furniture and
tan walls. In fact the same room for both scenes. It was at night or dark outside.
5. The first scene lasting maybe 35 minutes was one-on-one guy/girl. But the curious
thing was(I stopped the take in what it looked like) the the guy was considerably
shorter than the woman. He could squat on the coffee table while she was bent over
from standing.
6. The last scene lasted forever and including two more girls. 3 in all because the girl
from the first scene was in the second scene as well. As well as a second guy who
went at it for the full hour it seemed like. I had to jump forward a few times.

One last clue that could help is that the first chick, and the one I wanted the ID for looks
a little bit like hong yookyung from Apink(a korean girl group if you didn't know). here's a
link to what she looks like:
http://data.whicdn.com/images/29254188/tumblr_m4l16hqb0n1qhzuv8o2_500_large.jpg

I could just be way off though. that's all I remember.

I remember a lot about things especially if it made me do a double take ie the fact
that the dude was so small compared to the first chick.

thanks in advance for ANY help.

Jackdee

Aug 19, 2011
Haha, my post got hijacked and someone else found out quicker lol.

Well done