ID for the movie this came from

bitcomet96

Sep 19, 2009
I saw a jav where there were a small group of girls dancing and grind on dildos on poles. They would cut the scene between dressed, half nude, fully nude etc doing the same dance mid routine. Then they start to ride on dildos stuck on a pole while standing. I could not find the video anywhere except these crappy images. I know they were posted here before I just don't remember the name or any reference to search for it. Used 立ち ディルド as search term, but I could only find the ones where 1 girl at a time was riding the dildo. This video has the whole group at the same time.

201301211848543bd.jpg
240502-1.jpg

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
I saw a jav where there were a small group of girls dancing and grind on dildos on poles. They would cut the scene between dressed, half nude, fully nude etc doing the same dance mid routine. Then they start to ride on dildos stuck on a pole while standing. I could not find the video anywhere except these crappy images. I know they were posted here before I just don't remember the name or any reference to search for it. Used 立ち ディルド as search term, but I could only find the ones where 1 girl at a time was riding the dildo. This video has the whole group at the same time.

201301211848543bd.jpg
240502-1.jpg
Its a classic ;)

SDMT-324
SDMT-324.jpg

Reactions: bitcomet96