Have video link + pictures, ID of movie or actress name appreciated

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

wonderingfellow

Jan 25, 2016
There were some videos of this particular actress on xhamster there were uploaded about 6 months ago, but were taken down. Here are some pictures referring to the particular video I'm looking for:
6812367-1-240x180.jpg
476617.jpg
t20595052x8514b1.jpg
1866.jpeg
ed88dea148f09802ccce55bb7b60bdd6.jpg
219.jpeg

I manage to find the video re-uploaded on another site, here is the link: http://procasts.net/479-cute-asian-school-girl-with-a-nice-butt-fps.html

The only way I've been able to find these photos is by searching "Cute Asian School Girl with a Nice Butt (60fps)" on google, and I usually get linked to sites that just embed the xhamster video that was taken down. If you look around, you could probably find addition thumbs (the pics in this thread are just from google).

The xhamster videos that were taken down were uploaded 6 months ago, however the video uploaded on the site linked above was from December, 2014 (the date format on this site is dd/mm/yyyy). So my guess that the whole movie was probably released sometime before that point. If it helps, the video is at around 60fps, not sure when some studios started to film at that frame-rate.

Another point to make is that I'm guessing that the video linked above showcases a shower scene which seems to mark the end of the movie, since the actress waves goodbye and all that, though it seems to cut out before the credits.

I couldn't make out a name throughout the film, as I know in Japanese culture, sometimes people address each other by name even when talking to them directly. No sign of that here, although I might have missed it at some point in the video.

I also found some photos from another video with her in it. The video also runs for about an hour long, so it could possibly be from the same movie as the one above, or a separate movie altogether. Here they are:
912.jpeg
screenshot_6.jpg
5959361-1-184x138.jpg
576.jpeg

Thanks for the help!

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Welcome to Akiba-Online, Wonderingfellow; you did a beautiful job with your presentation. Members who post I.D. requests and who have been around for much longer need to learn from you.

Congratulations also for getting to the bottom of the actress; all that remains is the identity of the movie. (Or movies.)

Given that both of the clips you pointed to (1. "Sailor suit & pink couch" and 2. "Purple dress") were titled the same, I'd guess both originate from the same movie.

These clips are very long, at almost an hour each. So if you can't find the original, at least you have most of what there is. (For the first one, anyway; don't know if you found more than photos for the second one.)

Aside from the common title for both clips, I can't be sure if both women are the same... but if you say so. And you're pretty sure this lady is named Riko Kousaka. (Spelled "Riko Kohsaka" on Asian Screens, and "Riko Kosaka" on R18.)

You must have looked at what is out there for her, and have seen there is not much. R18 provides only four titles, and two of them are multi-actress ones, so we can probably eliminate those. (Given that their screen shots say otherwise, not that such is proof positive, and the second one of the two from below show ladies simultaneously.)

(They are Passionate French Kissing That Feels So Good While Feeling Up F-Cup Titties [TGAV-076] and Entertained With Female Fluids [ARM-385].)

Her starring roles are:

Transistor Glamour Monthly Vol.1 [TRGL-001]

... And the second clip ("Purple dress") turns out to be this one.

TRGL-001.jpg

So I was wrong about both clips coming from the same movie, since the beginning of TRGL-001 exhibits a different scene:

Her other starring role is:

It's Frustrating... 3 Riko Kozaka [STAV-014]

(Note this other spelling of her name, with a "Z." Her Sougouwiki page, by the way, provides two Japanese letterings for her name.)

I see there is yet another movie of hers, mentioned on this other filmography. (Where her name is provided as Riko Takasaka.)

Oh, boy. Turns out the first clip ("Sailor suit & pink couch") is from this one. (I'm doing research as I'm writing this post, so we are both learning about these discoveries together.)

Big Boobs Butt [DKB-023] ("One for the 'Boobs,' Two for the 'Butt.' NO BBB, NO LIFE!!")

From the back cover:

DKB-023.jpg

Nice face, from the front cover:

DKB-023-1.jpg

Reactions: wonderingfellow

wonderingfellow

Jan 25, 2016
Welcome to Akiba-Online, Wonderingfellow; you did a beautiful job with your presentation. Members who post I.D. requests and who have been around for much longer need to learn from you.

Congratulations also for getting to the bottom of the actress; all that remains is the identity of the movie. (Or movies.)

Given that both of the clips you pointed to (1. "Sailor suit & pink couch" and 2. "Purple dress") were titled the same, I'd guess both originate from the same movie.

These clips are very long, at almost an hour each. So if you can't find the original, at least you have most of what there is. (For the first one, anyway; don't know if you found more than photos for the second one.)

Aside from the common title for both clips, I can't be sure if both women are the same... but if you say so. And you're pretty sure this lady is named Riko Kousaka. (Spelled "Riko Kohsaka" on Asian Screens, and "Riko Kosaka" on R18.)

You must have looked at what is out there for her, and have seen there is not much. R18 provides only four titles, and two of them are multi-actress ones, so we can probably eliminate those. (Given that their screen shots say otherwise, not that such is proof positive, and the second one of the two from below show ladies simultaneously.)

(They are Passionate French Kissing That Feels So Good While Feeling Up F-Cup Titties [TGAV-076] and Entertained With Female Fluids [ARM-385].)

Her starring roles are:

Transistor Glamour Monthly Vol.1 [TRGL-001]

... And the second clip ("Purple dress") turns out to be this one.

View attachment 591036

So I was wrong about both clips coming from the same movie, since the beginning of TRGL-001 exhibits a different scene:

Her other starring role is:

It's Frustrating... 3 Riko Kozaka [STAV-014]

(Note this other spelling of her name, with a "Z." Her Sougouwiki page, by the way, provides two Japanese letterings for her name.)

I see there is yet another movie of hers, mentioned on this other filmography. (Where her name is provided as Riko Takasaka.)

Oh, boy. Turns out the first clip ("Sailor suit & pink couch") is from this one. (I'm doing research as I'm writing this post, so we are both learning about these discoveries together.)

Big Boobs Butt [DKB-023] ("One for the 'Boobs,' Two for the 'Butt.' NO BBB, NO LIFE!!")

From the back cover:

View attachment 591037

Nice face, from the front cover:

View attachment 591038

Thank you! I went ahead and made an account here since I figured this would be the best english site to identify a JAV actress/movie (and I really wanted to know her name), so I went a little overboard on my research :p. Also saw a post somewhere around here talking about the fact that no one really wants to see a "omg what's her name plz" post, so I didn't want to let anyone down.

It's a bummer she's not in more movies, because I think she's absolutely stunning. She seemed to have only been active in 2014, but fingers crossed she'll do something in the future.

Again, thanks for your formal response. I'll probably stick around the site, and see if I can help out with some identifications as well.