I think some current AV studios may outsource their vids to FC2 producers

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
Is the FC2 version uncensored?
I don't know but I'd guess that they are the same censored versions (even though the preview images suggest otherwise).

If they are uncensored I think some JAV sites would have posted them already.

Seedlovers

Provehito In Altum
Jun 30, 2015
I don't know but I'd guess that they are the same censored versions (even though the preview images suggest otherwise).

If they are uncensored I think some JAV sites would have posted them already.

not every uncensored version of JAV video sold in fc2 posted in JAV sites. For example, there are uncensored videos of Noa Torigue, Shoko Mikami, Riko Tachibana, etc that sold in FC2 but I don't see any of the JAV sites post them.

You can check this seller https://adult.contents.fc2.com/users/mpate/
This seller sold uncensored clips of movies, unlike the other seller that sold uncensored in limited time and limited stock, and then remove their account. The products are still there and even the videos have the seller's mark on it. It's like the seller is open about selling the items.
I can confirm it's uncensored because I have some of those movies. and I try to search those video on the internet and no JAV sites post those videos.

Last edited:

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
not every uncensored version of JAV video sold in fc2 posted in JAV sites. For example, there are uncensored videos of Noa Torigue, Shoko Mikami, Riko Tachibana, etc that sold in FC2 but I don't see any of the JAV sites post them.

You can check this seller https://adult.contents.fc2.com/users/mpate/
This seller sold uncensored clips of movies, unlike the other seller that sold uncensored in limited time and limited stock, and then remove their account. The products are still there and even the videos have the seller's mark on it. It's like the seller is open about selling the items.
I can confirm it's uncensored because I have some of those movies. and I try to search those video on the internet and no JAV sites post those videos.
I mean those two videos I posted are recent releases, if there are uncensored versions of them I guess someone from China would have posted them on his/her site already (or resold them for peanuts).

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
JAV studios will very often hire third party shooters and teams. It's not like <studio A> has their entire film crew as employees. And it's also possible they may license these amateur movies, add mosaic, and then legally sell them within the country (assuming the videos in question aren't leaks to begin with).