I need a complete list of girls in GKSK-1001

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
I'm trying to determine every idol featured in the DVD GKSK-1001. It's a compilation of previously-released titles, and there are 39 (!) girls in it. They are all credited by name on the back cover, but since I can't read Japanese, I can't identify all of them. Online listings stop listing the cast at 22 names, just saying "more" after that. There are some fairly notable (and/or notorious) girls present in the movie, like Sakura Aida and Isa Aoki.

03931203161.jpg

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
You can always match the missing ones by eye(there's websites where you can draw an approximation and it gives you choices https://kanji.sljfaq.org/draw.html) or try to modify the picture so it can OCR better.

I had a quick look but couldn't find better info than what you have already.

You can also be lucky and the names are in romaji in the video credits but I doubt it for a compilation like that and I would assume you looked.

fennec

Dec 12, 2011
Here are all the names from the cover in Japanese. Isa Aoki is mentioned twice the second being a 'special' (スペシャル).

川合かすみ
エンリン
七海なな
あすか
笠原麻理奈
森野小春
上野優架
扇ミサト
姫乃あや
小川未菜
南出かな
河井詩文
大月ちなみ
恵けい
春希ゆうり
百華リオン
真希ほのか
青木衣沙
藤堂なつき
七園友美
希崎ジェシカ
夏町あかね
小春じゅん
倖崎れい
大槻かつね
あいださくら
高潔まりな
愛斗ゆうき
ひな
工藤せいら
赤坂沙絵
赤西安未
桜井鈴
夏崎まりみ
葉山裕美
和倖由奈
一橋いちか
汢かのん

Reactions: Death Metal

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
Well fennec now gave you the answer but another thing you can do in these cases is use the mobile app Google Lens in Translate mode and point the camera of your device to the text, it's pretty good in recognizing even Japanese characters.

By the way, this was a really good series. The iso for GKSK-005 with Temari Kusanagi (apparently not featured in this compilation) was shared here in the past before. Wish there were still seeds on that torrent.

Edit:

Last edited:

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
Thank you! So, it looks like the cast is:
Kasumi Kawai
Enrin (Enrin Fuji?)
Nana Nanaumi
Asuka (Further information, anyone? The original video seems to have been shared here before.)
Marina Kasahara
Koharu Morino
Yuka Ueno
Misato Ogi
Aya Himeno
Mina Ogawa
Kana Minamide
Shimon Kawai
Chinami Otsuki
Megumi Kei
Haruki Yuri
Rion Momoka
Honoka Maki
Isa Aoki
Natsuki Todo
Tomomi Nanasono
Jessica Kizaki
Akane Natsumachi
Jun Koharu
Rei Kosaki
Katsune Otsuki
Sakura Aida
Marina Koketsu
Yuuki Aito
Hina (More info? This one's been shared here too.)
Seira Kudo
Sae Akasaka
Anmi Akanishi
Rin Sakurai
Marimi Natsuzaki
Yumi Hayama
Yuna Wakou
Ichika Ichihashi
I can't find 汢かのん.

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
"Enrin" is Enrin Fuji 藤エンリン (GKSK-002).

"Asuka" is Asuka Ichinose 一ノ瀬あすか (GKSK-004). She's also been in YYWK-001 (credited as only Asuka) and SCDV-26005.

"Hina" is Hina Suzumiya 涼宮ひな (GKSK-031). She's been credited with Suzumiya only in KIDM-048 though.

汢かのん is Kanon Tsuji (GKSK-040).

Reactions: fennec