Cover Girl Captivation! (Easy One? YLW-4303)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
(SOLVED)

The captivating cover girl from My Friend's Mother Toyed With My Cock 16 Mature Girls, Four Hours [YLW-4303]:

YLW-4303.jpg

Reason why this may be an "Easy One" is because a cast list has been made available, and she is likely among the ones listed. I clicked on each of the names but did not wind up with that magical "YES!" moment. (Yet I have become renowned for being bad at making facial identifications.)

Maybe you'll recognize her off the bat. (One clue: not busty.)

Cast list (with last names often first, and mechanically translated mishaps), JavLibrary:

Fujisawa Yoshie .... (Not her)

Wakou Shiho
Yamaguchi Tomomi
Hosaka Yuriko
Hana Shirosaki

Ariga Manayako ... (leads only to MNG-83 co-starring Shiho Wakou; movie unlisted on DMM / R18)
Taka Hanamisakou ... (leads only to MNG-83 co-starring Shiho Wakou; movie unlisted on DMM / R18)

Nanjitori Sumika
Matsukawa Kaoruko
Inoue Ayako

R18 has (following the first four) different actresses (could be same actresses but different stage names):

Shiho Wakoh
Tomomi Yamaguchi
Yuriko Hosaka
Saki Hanashiro

Towako Yamagishi
Yuko Mihara
Kaoru Ayatsuki .... (Not her)
Sugako Sakata .... (Huh?)
Jyunko Higashio .... (Huh? All compilations, again)
Mieko Matsuzaki .... (Huh? ... Again)

EDIT:

DMM:

井上綾子 ... (Ayako Inoue)
松川薫子 ... (Kaoruko Matsukawa)
汝鳥すみか ... (Sumika Natori)
藤沢芳恵 ... (Yoshie Fujisawa)
保坂友利子 ... (Yuriko Hosaka)
東尾淳子 ... (Junko Higashio)
松崎美枝子 ... (Mieko Matsuzaki)
美原ゆうこ ... (Yuko Mihara)
華城咲 ... (Hana Shirosaki)
山口智美 ... (Tomomi Yamaguchi)

After my "EDIT," I'm thinking... Ayako Inoue ? (If so, shame on me; you'd think I would know her by now, since I featured her on She Stands Out in a Crowd.)

Thanks!

Last edited: