The story of how I fall in love with a Japanese...aka halp meh find her plz

asenasen

Oct 13, 2010
So, one hot Summer night, after a long day of dealing with the real world, I opened my browser, logged in to xHamster to get my daily dose of eroticism (Don't judge. I'm a man, and men have needs). It was terribly hot that night, and I knew that I can't just get by with the usual stuffs. So, my kinky mood lead me to the Public Nudity tab....And there she is, right at the front of the list with all her gloriness. Her eyes stared into my soul, and made my heart melted like butter on a hot pan. Her slim body shines like a pearl that was just robbed away from a clam. And when she smiled, I feel like a thousand arrows had pierce my fragile body.And I knew I had to find her...So fellow pervs, can you help this poor man? :(

This is the video that I need to identify: http://xhamster.com/movies/2087854/naked_asian_girl_on_street.html#commentBox
P/s: This habit of not giving the original name of the video must stop...

periph

Sep 28, 2012
P/s: This habit of not giving the original name of the video must stop...

i am not sure this is the actual reason why people don't give the original name/number, but it helps make it harder for the publishing companies to easily find/take down videos. especially not using automated scripts or bots.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Maybe it helps:

attachment.php

Attachments

• xhamster.com-movies-2087854-naked_asian_girl_on_street.html.jpg
    xhamster.com-movies-2087854-naked_asian_girl_on_street.html.jpg
    390.6 KB · Views: 67