I have a big queston to ask about the anime NANA

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

AlucarD0

Vampire Shinobi
Dec 22, 2006
i`ve been watch a aniem called Nana :inlove: is superb plot captued me,but its fansubs have been appering less and less (dont know if its correct to say less and less so correct me if it not :evillaugh: ) , until ep 36 when i stoped appering
SO the this i wanted to ask is is some one know WHAT THE F^_^K happened

please tell :please2:
thank you:death:

here`s a link for info
http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,3587,mipqol,nana.html

shin-knee

oh yeah new combo
Apr 12, 2007
yo I'm glad I'm not the only one watchin Nana I love it!!! I'm not sure what the deal is
but Nana is still being subbed they just take a long time. Right now I have seen up to episode 39 of Nana.

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
yea, if you want to know if an anime is being subbed or not, anidb is a good place to check since they will list the groups that are subbing it
http://anidb.info/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=4143

like shin-knee said, ep 39 is the newest subbed episode I've seen of it.

btw, it is fine to say 'less and less'.

shin-knee: where is your avatar from?

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
his avatar is from the Clannad preview. luckily i got the RAWs of NANA until the last ep hehe good thing Ureshii decided to sub it too, IY4Ever takes too long but i guess that's cause oki isn't helping them anymore.

AlucarD0

Vampire Shinobi
Dec 22, 2006
thnx but does any one know why does it takes soooooooo long so sub it ??:miserable:

shin-knee

oh yeah new combo
Apr 12, 2007
I wish i knew why it takes so long
oh and reingiolt nice job on knowing where my avatar is from i give you props :goodjob:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
props ? Btw is it just one movie and no series for Clannad?

Anyway IY4ever seems to be catching up, 38 just got released.

snowrelicz

Apr 9, 2007
Clannad is going to have both a TV series and movie =). anyways, i have no idea about nana.. so sorry about that. but i believe the people here have already answered your question. erm.. may i ask this stupid question... is NANA worth downloading? :innocence:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
depends on your taste in anime. i'm not picky with genres so me saying that it's great might not be so convincing. I can tell you what's in NANA though. Lots of Drama and Comedy :evillaugh: plus the characters are pretty interesting. and the artwork seems to be similar to Paradise Kiss. Anyway you should check out the reviews for it over at Animenfo.

Dmitri

LOLIPLZ
Apr 5, 2007
It's an old series so I think fansubbers are prioritizing the newer animes spawning by the hundreds this summer. :distressed:

AlucarD0

Vampire Shinobi
Dec 22, 2006
snowrelicz im my oppinion NANA is a great anime (great animation & great storyline ) you should dld the first episode and see if it make you curios
:casual: