I envy with this man

shared

Aug 15, 2008
Actualy i just found a site called mywife.cc (i'm not promoting this paid site) just browsing, tons of cute girls there... and then download some sample videos on it..... but WTF all the scenes with these cute girls all is only banged with just a man... just see it for yourself....its just a one man show.. how come she'so lucky to be featured on this site and get the job to bang all these cuties...is he director or producer or the owner of this site??..its just him, no one else... i really envy him :scared:

loginer

Follow the rules!
Mar 17, 2011
Actualy i just found a site called mywife.cc (i'm not promoting this paid site) just browsing, tons of cute girls there... and then download some sample videos on it..... but WTF all the scenes with these cute girls all is only banged with just a man... just see it for yourself....its just a one man show.. how come she'so lucky to be featured on this site and get the job to bang all these cuties...is he director or producer or the owner of this site??..its just him, no one else... i really envy him :scared:

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/search.php?searchid=48181032

shared

Aug 15, 2008
what is it?? i can't see anything in your url "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms. "

shared

Aug 15, 2008
one more question... are all japanese men ugly?? poor japanese girls who libe there...

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
one more question... are all japanese men ugly?? poor japanese girls who libe there...

Are all people from your country stupid? Poor parents.

shared

Aug 15, 2008

haha i guess you're japanese, sorry mate but its real, japan has full of ugly men but has tons of cute girls, its a fact

japanese girls deserve with korean men, its equal... cute girls and cute men

loginer

Follow the rules!
Mar 17, 2011
what is it?? i can't see anything in your url "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms. "

In the search box, just type mywife* (including the asterisk) and you'll find all the MyWife movies.

haha i guess you're japanese, sorry mate but its real, japan has full of ugly men but has tons of cute girls, its a fact

Man, you're either dumb or racist. You've been a member here for 3 years and you don't know how to use the search feature so I'll say both.

wirama

May 3, 2009

this kind of comment will bring fire to this wall
soon... there will be flame war
please don't say anything bad about other country (not just Japan) if there's no statistics or legit prove about it
assumption is a destructive thing, even if it's just your opinion
always gives a positive reinforcement! always!

shared

Aug 15, 2008
this kind of comment will bring fire to this wall
soon... there will be flame war
please don't say anything bad about other country (not just Japan) if there's no statistics or legit prove about it
assumption is a destructive thing, even if it's just your opinion
always gives a positive reinforcement! always!

not just assumption... i watch many japan movies (AV or regular movies or tv shows), but sadly :please: i can't find even 1 guy or star/actor who deserve to be called handsome...

have you found it yourself?? well i guess you won't..lol :sadomaso:

just look on people say about japanese men at this video... (look on most liked comments)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfgUSeEqxUk&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Lol all people knew that, not just my assumption, right??

also look on top comments in other AV clips in youtube, it will be the same :D

wirama

May 3, 2009
not just assumption... i watch many japan movies (AV or regular movies or tv shows), but sadly :please: i can't find even 1 guy or star/actor who deserve to be called handsome...

have you found it yourself?? well i guess you won't..lol :sadomaso:

just look on people say about japanese men at this video... (look on most liked comments)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfgUSeEqxUk&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Lol all people knew that, not just my assumption, right??

also look on top comments in other AV clips in youtube, it will be the same :D

yes I call it assumption because I have happen to met 4 Japanese Expat in my office and they are not the type you call it ugly. 1 guy looks like a freakin awesome samurai because of his figure and hair. And 2 years ago I met Japanese surfer in Bali competing for the X-Game surfing contest and he's so damn hot (no homo).

one more thing. are you living in/have been visiting Japan in the past few years? go there and see it for yourself. I haven't been there but I know Japan is not always freaky and weird like in the internet meme, they all just a normal country with many beautiful (and ugly) men and women such as your country your living in.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010

I'm wondering sometimes, too, why they can't find better male performers. But that doesn't mean that all Japanese men are like that (also I'm not into men). Maybe you should watch some Japanese dramas for a better reference. :sigh: