I can't believe in this sh*t!

metastasis

Jan 11, 2008
noooooooo!! MARIKO SAN!!!!... or should I say yes!. I do not know, she was my "first tv love" :please:

metastasis

Jan 11, 2008
I do not fancy this kind of movies, that "extra flesh hanging" does not precisely turn me on :scared: but in this case I really want to watch this movie.

metastasis

Jan 11, 2008
I just saw it and...right, no more than softcore. :eek:y:
If you wanna watch old ladies doing it and "going crazy", look somewhere else.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Reviving this thread, as perhaps others will find it as interesting as I did. I would not have known the actress by name, but I have seen some of the major movies she had taken part in:

Shogun actress  photo.jpg

And, I dunno, the route chosen is worthy of the typical JAV plot, a woman falls deeply in debt (link provided by Janklodvandam now dead, but fortunately our fellow member clued us in, as to the gist), and then "falls" into doing soap, or something like that. (Not that we should benefit off the misfortune of others, I'm not saying this. But why can't I help feeling that this is kind of kinky?)

Her IMDb page partly reveals that she once had alcohol and gambling problems, poor thing. (Maybe the gambling contributed to her debt.) She is tall, over 5'7"; she knows English, obviously (I don't visualize her since I haven't seen the movie in a long time, but she appeared in the American mini-series SHOGUN, with Toshiro Mifune, where I'm sure she kissed the leading man, who was... well, here is the Japanese version of Richard Chamberlain), and she served as an editor in one of those Japanese cartoon series from the old days, KIMBA THE WHITE LION! (And she was only... thirteen-years-old, at the time? Does that make sense?)

"Secret Meeting" [TEK-032] received very low marks from the reviewers on DMM's page, and we may see members above similarly did not think highly of this softcore effort. The (at the time) fifty-eight-year-old Yôko Shimada had gone on to make one other JAV, or pseudo-JAV, "The Faithless Love" [TEK-034]

tek00034pl.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: galactus

galactus

Mar 20, 2007
If she did a hardcore mature JAV then we would have something, as she looks great for someone that age. Worked at a Soapland? Heh. Kinky indeed!